Fear of Failure,feel hated or not loved

khaled    

because my lack of confidence i always try to avoid everything and i don't like talking irl and when i do it i can't talk and i stutter in words even if i know what to say in my brain so when im home i feel comfortable to talk in a chat or anything like that and i can talk easiely but sometimes i don't wanna talk not to fail in typing or giving a wrong or uncorrect information even if i know that my info is correct and my family just don't want me to be in my room on the laptop the whole day doing something rather than studying so i feel uncomfortable when i do anything on my laptop because of that ,help?
what should i do?

sorry for my english

my first language is arabic

• Ditch the Label Staff

Hey @khaled and welcome to community! 

I can understand why your lack of confidence makes you feel uncomfortable. One of the ways to begin to build up our self confidence is to do it slowly and gradually increase things that challenge you and it does sound like you want to make this changes.

Can I ask have you always felt like this or has something set this off? 

Staff-Account.png