This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Abuse

Verbal abuse ruined my self esteem

Amy12    

This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Abuse

Click this notice to reveal the content.
Just now, Amy12 said:

🤕

Hey Amy, welcome to the community! May I ask who's been giving you verbal abuse?

12 minutes ago, Winterwonderlandx said:

Hey Amy, welcome to the community! May I ask who's been giving you verbal abuse?

Hi thank you . my ex boyfriend, he also did the same when we was dating 

Just now, Amy12 said:

Hi thank you . my ex boyfriend, he also did the same when we was dating 

Are you two together now? Verbal abuse is not right, even if the second party is mad or upset about something, no one deserves to be giving anyone ha rough time and putting them downcan I ask, are you safe from him now? Also, have you got a support network around you that you can ask for help?

1 minute ago, Winterwonderlandx said:

Are you two together now? Verbal abuse is not right, even if the second party is mad or upset about something, no one deserves to be giving anyone ha rough time and putting them downcan I ask, are you safe from him now? Also, have you got a support network around you that you can ask for help?

We are not dating , but he still has me attached. He controls me and manipulates me all the time and I allow it to happen because without him I just feel empty. I am safe from him at the moment thank you. And I do I have just seen my doctor today for help and for the time being ,until I get counselling , i was recommended this app. 

1 minute ago, Amy12 said:

We are not dating , but he still has me attached. He controls me and manipulates me all the time and I allow it to happen because without him I just feel empty. I am safe from him at the moment thank you. And I do I have just seen my doctor today for help and for the time being ,until I get counselling , i was recommended this app. 

You should be free from being controlled that's not fair. Here is Monsoon, a digital mentor who can best support you! Being in a abusive relationship isn't fair, can you block of contact? As, I think that's best. Yes it will hurt but Amy, it's what you need to do. You need to focus on who is most important it's you lovely. I'm here for you! I'm Jess but call me Jay!

@Monsoon please help her!!

6 minutes ago, Winterwonderlandx said:

You should be free from being controlled that's not fair. Here is Monsoon, a digital mentor who can best support you! Being in a abusive relationship isn't fair, can you block of contact? As, I think that's best. Yes it will hurt but Amy, it's what you need to do. You need to focus on who is most important it's you lovely. I'm here for you! I'm Jess but call me Jay!

@Monsoon please help her!!

Thank you , he blocked me on everything yesterday and if I’m being honest I haven’t stopped crying. I have a strong attachment to him and I don’t know why because he’s horrible to me. It angers me that I still want him. I’m trying to focus on myself , but it’s so hard when I just keep breaking down. Thank you , its nice talking to you Jay!

13 hours ago, Amy12 said:

🤕

Hey Amy,

I just want you to know that we have replied to you privately. I am here for you throughout this, and remember, you're not alone. Speak soon. 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e