Hello.please help me.my father just said to me.i

Slowlau    

Hello 

Help me what can i do. My identity is what makes me happy.but i never come out to my father only my mom knew about me.my father decide to said this words on me today "note that if you are a gay i will hate you I'm just telling you from now i will hate you."I'm very confused please  advice me what can i do?

35 minutes ago, Slowlau said:

Hello 

Help me what can i do. My identity is what makes me happy.but i never come out to my father only my mom knew about me.my father decide to said this words on me today "note that if you are a gay i will hate you I'm just telling you from now i will hate you."I'm very confused please  advice me what can i do?

Hello, this is so wrong of your dad to write to you about your gender. Yes, okay he is allowed to put his views across, but putting you down and saying he will hate you is wrong, and it isn't allowed! Have you told your mum about this, have you got a teacher to confide in? A friend? Not sure your age range, but a heads up, Childline, is a free website to discuss with trained staff about any issue, the access arrangement is, you can get help by call, discussion board that is moderated, and live Web chat that is text based, the age goes up to age 19, it's UK based, so if your outside the UK then their sure might be other helplines! Have you told your dad how much those words have hurt you inside? Even writing a note to yourself about the things you love about yourself, then maybe adding things to the list to try and over power those nasty comments from him? I'm here for you please keep reaching out, I love you okay? Big hugs from me.

• Like 1

https://www.childline.org.uk/ here you go. Have you heard of Kooth too? It's sort of the same as Childline,  but this helpline is anonymous so you don't have to share information about yourself, but on both websites you'll have to make an account but its totally free! You'll be able to access support right away and talk about any issue! I think Kooth goes up to the age 19 but don't quote me on it!

Just now, Slowlau said:

Thanks a lot.No i haven't done anything for now.is just i just went straight to my room and try to sleep.the only thing is i can't change my life to nake people happy.i can't do something i don't like.

Your correct, never force yourself to do anything you do not want to do, it's not good for you and for your self mind set. Have you managed to get some sleep? Or even a tatch of a nap can be beneficial in your case. Have you found anything that you can take your mind of things when trying to be okay?

2 minutes ago, Slowlau said:

Just a call from my partner he always make sure I'm happy .but i failed to explain to him

That's cool, don't force yourself to open up! Take your time never rush things, do things at your own pace!♡

3 hours ago, Slowlau said:

Hello 

Hey there,

Welcome to our community; I'm one of the digital mentors here and I give advice and support to those who reach out to us.

I'm really sorry to hear about how your dad reacted; I can't imagine how upsetting this must be for you, How are you feeling? I think it can be good to process the feelings around this first before deciding what to do next; what do you think? We are here for you. Speak soon. 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

3 hours ago, Slowlau said:

Hey

I decided  to go back to rental house where i work to stay their.whenever  he notice that I'm his son he will decided.couse i can't  make someone's life happy than my happiness 

Okay

14 hours ago, Slowlau said:

Hey

I decided  to go back to rental house where i work to stay their.whenever  he notice that I'm his son he will decided.couse i can't  make someone's life happy than my happiness 

Hey there,

How are you doing today? I'm wondering, who else is at the rental? Are you safe there? 

26 minutes ago, Slowlau said:

Yes I'm 

Hey there,

That's good. How are you feeling about everything at the moment? It is so upsetting that your dad said that, and I just want you to know that we are here to talk if you need us. Take care and speak soon. 

4 hours ago, Slowlau said:

Thank you

Hey there,

How are you doing today? Have you spoken with your dad at all?

8 hours ago, Slowlau said:

Nop i haven't ever since i did go back to where i work i didn't go back home.only my mom calling me

Hey, 

Ah, okay, and how are you feeling at the moment? I just want to check in because this is a really emotional thing to go through. We are here for you, and it's okay to be open about how you're feeling here; we want to help you.