Relatable book quotes

Blc    

Hi guys so I thought I'd just make something fun where we talk about relatable book quotes there's loads of books out there Ik but I'm just curious if you guys have any you relate to

Here's mine:

It's weird right? Something happens, and it's the worst thing you can ever imagine, and it's just burned into you at the time, like it's going to go on forever. And then the years go by, and it's just another thing that happened. Not like it's not important, or terrible, but its in the past, just as much as everything else

I relate to this along because of things that have happened in the past with bullying and such but despite the long term effect it's had on me I'm slowly getting better which is a good thing at least!

12 hours ago, Blc said:

Hi guys so I thought I'd just make something fun where we talk about relatable book quotes there's loads of books out there Ik but I'm just curious if you guys have any you relate to

Here's mine:

It's weird right? Something happens, and it's the worst thing you can ever imagine, and it's just burned into you at the time, like it's going to go on forever. And then the years go by, and it's just another thing that happened. Not like it's not important, or terrible, but its in the past, just as much as everything else

I relate to this along because of things that have happened in the past with bullying and such but despite the long term effect it's had on me I'm slowly getting better which is a good thing at least!

Hey there,

This is a great idea; thanks for starting it up :)

Also, I'm glad to see that you are slowly getting better - what do you think has helped that? 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

2 hours ago, Blc said:

I think just talking to people I had a good cry the other day and I can tell you I needed it 

Hey,

Thanks for sharing. I always like to ask people what has helped them to move forward and feel more positive, because hopefully, someone going through something similar will be able to see it and try them out.

How is everything else for you at the moment? 

Everything is ok I'm with someone who makes me happy now and I think I make her happy as well I'm just still struggling mentally and have these moments where my emotions just go cold, still and dead it's been happening for a while and sometimes I look In the mirror and I don't recognize me as me anymore just an empty shell of what I used to be is that normal? Because I'm concerned about it

On 11/25/2021 at 8:35 PM, Blc said:

Here's mine:

Hiya good idea hiiii

• Like 1

I'm ok I'm just having one of these days where I don't feel anything like my emotions have just gone to nothing I don't think that's normal hbu

Edited by Blc

22 hours ago, Blc said:

Everything is ok I'm with someone who makes me happy now and I think I make her happy as well I'm just still struggling mentally and have these moments where my emotions just go cold, still and dead it's been happening for a while and sometimes I look In the mirror and I don't recognize me as me anymore just an empty shell of what I used to be is that normal? Because I'm concerned about it

Hey there,

I think that when you've been through a lot, you can almost feel numb, and like a shadow of your former self in a way. I think that the mind distances itself in order to cope when things are really tough, and as it gets easier, we start to feel more present and 'normal' again. What do you think? 

Just now, Monsoon said:

Hey there,

I think that when you've been through a lot, you can almost feel numb, and like a shadow of your former self in a way. I think that the mind distances itself in order to cope when things are really tough, and as it gets easier, we start to feel more present and 'normal' again. What do you think? 

Well said! Thanks for supporting him!!

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Winterwonderlandx said:

Well said! Thanks for supporting him!!

Hey,

Thank you. How is everything going for you? 

11 hours ago, Winterwonderlandx said:

I'm ok I think! Not sure .

Hey,

That's okay. What's making you unsure? What feelings are you having? 

1 hour ago, Winterwonderlandx said:

Chest pain, tummy pain and a really sore chest

Hey there,

Ah, that's interesting. What kind of emotions are you feeling as well? Those feelings sound like anxiety; what do you think?