Love Failure

Eswar    

2 hours ago, Eswar said:

Hi, My name is Eswar, I'm in deep depression due to my love failure can anyone plz help me how can i overcome from it

Hey @Eswar

Welcome to our community. I'm one of the digital mentors here and I give advice to our members who reach out to us. I'm sorry to hear about your deep depression. I'm wondering, how long have you been feeling like this for? Would you like to tell me more about what happened with the person?

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

2 hours ago, Eswar said:

Hi, My name is Eswar, I'm in deep depression due to my love failure can anyone plz help me how can i overcome from it

Hey lovely, welcome to our community it's lovely having you here! Keep posting, we love to hear from you! You seem in some distress, have you recently been through a break up to feel like your love failure has been broken? It's a weird question, but have you got any family or friends that can support you? As, personally talking to someone close can help you with your feelings or is their a school teacher, or a adult you can reach out to that you can talk to about this? Or, I write my feelings down and then if their negative feelings I rip the paper up, but I know that maybe the feelings are out of my body, how does that feel? If you feel like you need to cry, or have a breakdown, crying into a pillow can help also, or you can scream into a pillow, how does that sound? I don't know your age, but have you heard of Kooth? If you search up on Google, Kooth mental health there is a website for young people who can get emotional support without having to tell information about yourself, to access the help, all you do is make a free account and then you just join the chat que, there is also a forum which is moderated, before I've used that I really like IT! I hope your okay, hugs!

• Like 1