can someone help me help my best friend?

xandr    

My best friend's mental health is getting worse and worse, she stopped going to school, she doesn't eat nor drink properly, she is fighting with her boyfriend and her parents, it seems like they might want to help her because they lobe her but i don't see her getting any of the help she needs. She helped me recover from anorexia and bulimia and i can't sit here and keep getting better when she's only getting worse and worse. She smokes regular cigarettes and a lot of weed to cope with what she's feeling, she said that she feels like she has no purpose in life, that there is no benefit in her being alive. She isn't happy with her life she said, and she gets high to forget about her sadness. I'm worried about her and i am clueless how to help her, but if there's something i can do i will.

Hey there,

I just want you to know that I've responded to your message about this, and I hope our wonderful members can share any advice with you as well. Speak soon. 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

I If you´re afraid that you´re friend is feeling suicidal, the national suicide prevention line is 1-800-273-8255.

• Like 1