Hi, I'm new here

xXAshBlossomXx    

Hello everyone,

My name is Alexis, or at least what I want to be called.  My pronouns are she/her, I'm from the UK and I am learning Japanese. I found this community thanks to the gender guessing quiz, I decided to join because I think I'm trans MTF but I'm not 100% sure. Its nice to meet you all!

• Ditch the Label Staff

Hey Alexis! 👋🏻 Welcome to the community, how are you? 

I am Daisie a Community Warden here on the forums, if you have any questions feel free to give me a shout.

Look forward to seeing you around. 😊

• Thanks 1

On 11/18/2021 at 1:02 AM, xXAshBlossomXx said:

Hello everyone,

My name is Alexis, or at least what I want to be called.  My pronouns are she/her, I'm from the UK and I am learning Japanese. I found this community thanks to the gender guessing quiz, I decided to join because I think I'm trans MTF but I'm not 100% sure. Its nice to meet you all!

Hey Alexis,

Welcome! I saw that you posted another topic that's similar to this, so I've replied there :) 

• Thanks 1

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

On 11/18/2021 at 1:02 AM, xXAshBlossomXx said:

Hello everyone,

Heyyyy!!!