This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Mental Illness

Hello, this is explaining why I'm here.

MimeNegative Β  Β 

This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Mental Illness

Click this notice to reveal the content.

I'm here because I have trouble opening up and I am suffering a lot for it, I have many other problems i.e. chronic distrust, depression, abandonment issues, paranoia, ect

I just want help.

• Ditch the Label Staff

7 hours ago, MimeNegative said:

I'm here because I have trouble opening up and I am suffering a lot for it, I have many other problems i.e. chronic distrust, depression, abandonment issues, paranoia, ect

I just want help.

Hey MimeNegative, how are you? Welcome to the community!

I am Daisie a Community Warden on the forums, and I ensure that the community stays a safe and positive place for all.

Based on your message, I wonder if you’ll find it beneficial to speak to one of our trained mentors? If so, I will tag them in and they will contact you as soon as they can.

@MonsoonΒ & @Blondie

Look forward to seeing you around! If you have any questions at all, please just give me a shout. 😊 

• Like 1

Β 

Β 

8 hours ago, MimeNegative said:

I just want help.

Hello @MimeNegative

Welcome to our community. I just want you to know that this is a completely safe space where you can share how you're feeling, and we are here to support you however we can. How is everything for you at the moment?Β 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

4 hours ago, Daisie said:

Hey MimeNegative, how are you? Welcome to the community!

I am Daisie a Community Warden on the forums, and I ensure that the community stays a safe and positive place for all.

Based on your message, I wonder if you’ll find it beneficial to speak to one of our trained mentors? If so, I will tag them in and they will contact you as soon as they can.

@MonsoonΒ & @Blondie

Look forward to seeing you around! If you have any questions at all, please just give me a shout. 😊 

Thank you! I'm not sure how to respond to being asked how I'm doing, but the question is greatly appreciated! I would not mind a trained mentor! Thank you, I hope you are doing well! :)

2 hours ago, Monsoon said:

Hello @MimeNegative

Welcome to our community. I just want you to know that this is a completely safe space where you can share how you're feeling, and we are here to support you however we can. How is everything for you at the moment?Β 

Thank you for the welcome! I am not entirely sure how to respond to how everything is doing, but thank you for the concern! How about yourself?

20 hours ago, MimeNegative said:

Thank you! I'm not sure how to respond to being asked how I'm doing, but the question is greatly appreciated! I would not mind a trained mentor! Thank you, I hope you are doing well! :)

Thank you for the welcome! I am not entirely sure how to respond to how everything is doing, but thank you for the concern! How about yourself?

Hey there,

I'm doing well, thank you. Is there anything you would like support with from us at the moment? We can give advice and support for many issues, including sexuality, gender identity, mental health, self-esteem, bullying, and relationships to name a few. Speak soon.

3 hours ago, Monsoon said:

Hey there,

I'm doing well, thank you. Is there anything you would like support with from us at the moment? We can give advice and support for many issues, including sexuality, gender identity, mental health, self-esteem, bullying, and relationships to name a few. Speak soon.

I wouldn't know where to start, I have many problems that need to be addressed, but I can't bring myself to talk/think about most of them where everyone can see it.

5 hours ago, MimeNegative said:

I wouldn't know where to start, I have many problems that need to be addressed, but I can't bring myself to talk/think about most of them where everyone can see it.

Hey,

That's okay. You can talk to me privately too by clicking the confidential support tab at the top of the page; what do you think? You can send me a message there, and it might be a good idea to tell me more about the issues that are troubling you the most. Speak soon.Β