about myself

Sarahberger    

My name is sarah im bisexual but learn more towds girl i have a girlfriend her name is bre she makes me happy everytime i come out they think its a phase im sick of it then my mom goes and tell the whole family im like really 🙄

5 hours ago, Sarahberger said:

My name is sarah im bisexual but learn more towds girl i have a girlfriend her name is bre she makes me happy everytime i come out they think its a phase im sick of it then my mom goes and tell the whole family im like really 🙄

Hello, welcome! This community is awesome!! Maybe your mum is just trying to do what's best? But actually it's not  ! Welcome, much hugs, Jay/Jess

6 hours ago, Sarahberger said:

Hey,

Welcome to our community. I'm one of the digital mentors here, and I give advice and support to those who reach out to us.

I'm glad to hear that your girlfriend is making you happy; how long have you been dating for? Also, that sounds tough when they think it's a phase. How does it make you feel when they react like that? 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e