Media Ambassador opportunity

Blondie    

• Ditch the Label Staff

Hi all,

At Ditch the Label, we believe it's important to share stories and to talk openly about the issues affecting young people the most so we can make real changes to make life better. As part of our public awareness work, we collaborate with TV, radio and news outlets to share the stories and experiences of young people.

If you’ve experienced online racism, asian hate, transphobia or misogyny over the last 12 months, are based in the UK & open to sharing your experience publicly to help us take a stand, we’d like to hear from you.

Please leave a comment or send me a message and I'll reach out to you in confidence and let you know more and answer any questions. Thank you! 🙂

cant hear you season 11 GIF by The Voice

Staff-Account.png

7 hours ago, Blondie said:

Hi all,

At Ditch the Label, we believe it's important to share stories and to talk openly about the issues affecting young people the most so we can make real changes to make life better. As part of our public awareness work, we collaborate with TV, radio and news outlets to share the stories and experiences of young people.

If you’ve experienced online racism, asian hate, transphobia or misogyny over the last 12 months, are based in the UK & open to sharing your experience publicly to help us take a stand, we’d like to hear from you.

Please leave a comment or send me a message and I'll reach out to you in confidence and let you know more and answer any questions. Thank you! 🙂

cant hear you season 11 GIF by The Voice

I have! I'd love to open up about my story!

• Like 1