This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Abuse

Posting info

Jaxxy    

13 minutes ago, Jaxxy said:

So I might not post a lot and I know I haven't posted anything yet but I'm working on it so far so I'm deeply sorry if I don't post.

its okay :) take your time

6 hours ago, Jaxxy said:

So I might not post a lot and I know I haven't posted anything yet but I'm working on it so far so I'm deeply sorry if I don't post.

Hey there,

Welcome. No need to apologise for not posting. How is everything going for you at the moment? 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/3/2021 at 6:08 PM, Monsoon said:

Hey there,

Welcome. No need to apologise for not posting. How is everything going for you at the moment? 

I'm good, you?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Jaxxy said:

I'm good, you?

Hey there,

I'm good, thanks for asking. Would you like support with anything at the moment? 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 11/3/2021 at 11:39 AM, Jaxxy said:

hey jaxxy thank you for the follow! I am a single pringle too!

• Like 1

yees! so you really don't care for looks you just care for personality? and also what are your sexualities? >////////< sorry I was just wondering 

• Like 1

a-alright. i'm a girl too ^^ so I was wondering like I am trans,bi,and poly 

• Like 1

and I'm a 15 year old that doesn't care for looks just personality as well ^^

• Like 1

Wondering about me? And if you are any of those amazing!! You have my full support!

Awesome! It's very rare to find those type of people who don't care about looks.

• Like 1

thank you for your support! and well I was wondering about you. I hope you didn't mind😅

• Like 1

If you have anymore questions feel free to ask. Also I apologize if i sound to formal I'm usually like that when you talk to me at first.

• Like 1

so anything you want to say about yourself?

Just now, Jaxxy said:

If you have anymore questions feel free to ask. Also I apologize if i sound to formal I'm usually like that when you talk to me at first.

okay

• Like 1

alright I just ask a bunch of questions when I am curious about someone or when I get nervous of saying the wrong thing 

• Like 1