New wave of updates

Harper    

• Ditch the Label Staff

Hi everybody,

We've been rolling out a few updates over the past few days. You may have already noticed some of them. Below is an overview:

• Homepage update, introducing new popular topics, viral content and active discussions
  • New WWYD? forum with WWYD participation badges
  • Minor cosmetic changes to forum announcements and trigger warning messages
  • Updated post reactions, plus the new Empowered reaction (empowered.png)
  • Updated all badge designs, plus the addition of new achievements and badges
  • ... Including new post count achievements ✨
  • Added 2 limited edition badges to support Spirit Day and Anti-Bullying Week
  • When you receive a new badge, your notification will now say which badge you earned
  • Added new Staff, Mentor, Warden and VIP badges
  • Updated all user ranks and user rank images to make it easier to navigate
  • New user Clubs for all members
  • Updated forum navigation with simplified Forum Help sections
  • 'New Posts' link in navigation to quickly identify the latest activity on community
  • New 'Away System' for staff accounts. Now when a staff member is away for a period of time, there will be a notification on all of their posts and on their profile along with a return date
  • If a user changes their display name, their username history will appear at the bottom of their public profile
  • All moderation notices and warnings will now come directly from the Moderator account
  • You can now display up to 2 badges below your avatar in all of your posts! To do this, head to the Badge Showcase on your user profile and click the "Display my badges" button!

Staff-Account.png

37 minutes ago, Harper said:

Hi everybody,

We've been rolling out a few updates over the past few days. You may have already noticed some of them. Below is an overview:

• Homepage update, introducing new popular topics, viral content and active discussions
  • When you receive a new badge, your notification will now say which badge you earned
  • 'New Posts' link in navigation to quickly identify the latest activity on community
  • New 'Away System' for staff accounts. Now when a staff member is away for a period of time, there will be a notification on all of their posts and on their profile along with a return date
  • If a user changes their display name, their username history will appear at the bottom of their public profile
  • All moderation notices and warnings will now come directly from the Moderator account

We are also finalising a new feature which will allow you to select up to 2 badges to display below your username on all of your community posts! Keep an eye out for that over the next few days.

i saw ;) i made a thread abt it

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Harper said:

Hi everybody,

We are also finalising a new feature which will allow you to select up to 2 badges to display below your username on all of your community posts! Keep an eye out for that over the next few days.

others posted n got the badge but i didnt... hope your okay

• Ditch the Label Staff
1 minute ago, Lilly-Rose said:

others posted n got the badge but i didnt... hope your okay

Which badge? 

Staff-Account.png

• Ditch the Label Staff
8 minutes ago, Lilly-Rose said:

WWYD hope your well, this community is soo good :)

Ahh got you! I think that's because you receive it when you start a thread in that forum. And thank you!

Staff-Account.png

3 hours ago, Harper said:

Ahh got you! I think that's because you receive it when you start a thread in that forum. And thank you!

i have posted a thread :) no worries

• Ditch the Label Staff

You can now display up to 2 badges below your avatar in all of your posts! To do this, head to the Badge Showcase on your user profile and click the "Display my badges" button! 🥳

Staff-Account.png