HI!! I'm new.

Dewdrop    

Hi!! I'm Lillian.  I'm an autistic lesbian and I'm really excited to be here. I'm 12 years old and I live in a teeny tiny town in Nebraska so there aren't many in person support groups for me... Anyways, hi!

• Ditch the Label Staff

Hey Lillian, welcome to the community! 👋🏻 I am a Warden on here so if you have any questions feel free to give me a shout. We also have some fabulous Mentors as well should you need any support. 
We also have a really friendly and supportive community so I hope you feel welcomed here.

Lastly, Happy Halloween! 👻  Look forward to seeing you around

3 minutes ago, Daisie said:

Hey Lillian, welcome to the community! 👋🏻 I am a Warden on here so if you have any questions feel free to give me a shout. We also have some fabulous Mentors as well should you need any support. 
We also have a really friendly and supportive community so I hope you feel welcomed here.

Lastly, Happy Halloween! 👻  Look forward to seeing you around

Thanks Daisie! :D :D 

• Ditch the Label Staff
Just now, Dewdrop said:

Thanks Daisie! :D :D 

You are very welcome! How are you today? Do you celebrate Halloween? 🎃 

Just now, Daisie said:

You are very welcome! How are you today? Do you celebrate Halloween? 🎃 

I'm pretty good. Yes I celebrate Halloween! It is one of my favorite holidays probably.

• Ditch the Label Staff
2 minutes ago, Dewdrop said:

I'm pretty good. Yes I celebrate Halloween! It is one of my favorite holidays probably.

Really nice to hear you’re doing well! Aww that’s so awesome, more and more people seem to decorate their houses and gardens with each year that passes, unless I just didn’t notice before! 🤣 Which could be likely!  Do you dress up for Halloween? 👻

1 minute ago, Daisie said:

Really nice to hear you’re doing well! Aww that’s so awesome, more and more people seem to decorate their houses and gardens with each year that passes, unless I just didn’t notice before! 🤣 Which could be likely!  Do you dress up for Halloween? 👻

Yes! For the past three years I've kind of been dressing up as abstract concepts. In 2019 I was a shadow, in 2020 I was a fire, and this year I am dressing up as the sky. I always handmake my costumes and it's a lot of fun.

• Ditch the Label Staff
20 hours ago, Dewdrop said:

Yes! For the past three years I've kind of been dressing up as abstract concepts. In 2019 I was a shadow, in 2020 I was a fire, and this year I am dressing up as the sky. I always handmake my costumes and it's a lot of fun.

Wow what really truly inspirational ideas for Halloween! Do you use old clothing to make your costumes? 

4 hours ago, Daisie said:

Wow what really truly inspirational ideas for Halloween! Do you use old clothing to make your costumes? 

Sometimes. This year I bought an angel costume for a base layer, then used a lot of old ribbons to stream behind me. I used the belt for the angel costume as a really long headband that would also get blown in the wind. Sadly there was no wind on Halloween night.

• Ditch the Label Staff

Super creative well done to you! One day people will be asking you to make costumes for them, mark my words 😃