should i sleep with my best mates ex?

TipsyLisa    

ok so some context. my best friend and this guy dated for probably about 6 months. she was really into it but he broke it off and said he didn't want anything serious. she was heartbroken but this was about a year ago and she's fine now. she's actually talking to some other guy. anyway, i matched with her ex on tinder. i only swiped right to see if he had swiped on me tbh, but we matched and we've been talking. he said he always had a crush on me and ngl i do like him. anyways, he's asked if i wanna meet up and i really dont know what to do. i've not told my friend and i feel awkward about bringing it up. 

he's already said he isn't looking for anything serious and i'm not either, so i do think if we met up it would be a bit of a hook up and nothing heavy. wwyd?

Ummmm, I would say just do it. It's not like she owns him, like he's literally his own person and just because she's been with him doesn't mean you can't. Like you said it wouldn't be serious. 

• Like 1

Umm Idk but If you really like this guy and if you think he is a good guy and not some a-hole..Do it I would say...But uk..If you think Your bestie was really in love with him..and hasn't moved on like wholly..I would ask you to wait? Maybe .. because you said she was really into him right? So there are chances that she would want him back..But if her new relationship is seriously and this guy she is dating her now is the one she loves..Do it. Also I don't why but I get a bad vibe from this said guy .He doesn't seem that great. Actually ukw what if you are ready do it. But I am yelling for your sake and not for your friend's ,I personally feel like this guy is not the best.He sounds like some________. Yeah i know that both of you aren't looking for anything serious.But don't you think your bestie would feel a bit sad cause she actually loved him and this guy hooking up with you her besttt would make her sad i think.What do you think ? Isn't it better not yo do it? cause anyway ur bestie is more important to you and this said guy( omg idk why but I don't like himmmm)..He also did hurt her.So ooo...Tell me your thoughts about it .will you? Please?

Can I advise you not to sleep with him? Please because I get it now that you are good at heart. Amd I don't want the relationship between the two of you to be awkward after this. But its your decision that matters at the end of the day okay? Hmm so think and tell me what do you think about what I said...I'll try to help you in anyway I can ..okay? Love love🌜💃🏻

On 10/29/2021 at 7:26 PM, Learning how to love mysel said:

Can I advise you not to sleep with him? Please because I get it now that you are good at heart. Amd I don't want the relationship between the two of you to be awkward after this. But its your decision that matters at the end of the day okay? Hmm so think and tell me what do you think about what I said...I'll try to help you in anyway I can ..okay? Love love🌜💃🏻

I agree with @Learning how to love mysel. Also, if you explain this to your friend and tell them you don't want anything serious, it should be okay. Like @bingabong said, your friend doesn't own him.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/2/2021 at 8:30 PM, TipsyLisa said:

okkkk thanks, this is helpful. im actually scared to talk to my friend about it and the guy is literally constantly asking me to meet him :/

See, just observe his behaviour he is an idiot for sure you don't want to lose ur frnd for this idiot @TipsyLisa

• 2 months later...
On 11/2/2021 at 11:00 AM, TipsyLisa said:

the guy is literally constantly asking me to meet him :/

if he is pressuring you to do something you dont want to, get out of there girl