Jump to content

Hello :)


Hestia    

Recommended Posts

Hi, you can call me Hestia!  I'd love to make new friends on here!  🙂

I want to improve my mental health figure out my sexuality, hopefully that'll work out!

I deal with bad social anxiety so please keep that in mind, I don't mean to ever be rude or anything  ❤️

Things I love:

* soft and cute things

* writing poetry

* painting

* photography

* pastels

Edited by Hestia
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Hestia said:

Hi, you can call me Hestia!  I'd love to make new friends on here!  🙂

I want to improve my mental health figure out my sexuality, hopefully that'll work out!

I deal with bad social anxiety so please keep that in mind, I don't mean to ever be rude or anything  ❤️

Things I love:

* soft and cute things

* writing poetry

* painting

* photography

* pastels

hey! I love drawing and things glad to meet you x

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Hestia said:

Hi, you can call me Hestia!  I'd love to make new friends on here!  🙂

I want to improve my mental health figure out my sexuality, hopefully that'll work out!

I deal with bad social anxiety so please keep that in mind, I don't mean to ever be rude or anything  ❤️

Things I love:

* soft and cute things

* writing poetry

* painting

* photography

* pastels

Hi Hestia! I love soft and cute things too, and I also struggle with social anxiety. It’s really nice to meet you :) 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Ditch the Label Staff

Hey Hestia, 👋🏻 welcome to the community, hope you are finding your way round okay! I am Daisie a community warden here, so if you ever have any questions feel free to give me a shout! 😊

Hope you don’t mind me saying but it sounds like you’ve got some amazing hobbies, I have always admired poetry, is there a specific type of Poetry you like to write? 
 

Nice to have you here, look forward to seeing you around ✨

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Hestia said:

Hi, you can call me Hestia!  I'd love to make new friends on here!  🙂

I want to improve my mental health figure out my sexuality, hopefully that'll work out!

I deal with bad social anxiety so please keep that in mind, I don't mean to ever be rude or anything  ❤️

Things I love:

* soft and cute things

* writing poetry

* painting

* photography

* pastels

Hey there,

I just want to let you know that I've messaged you privately about this. Speak soon. 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

Link to comment
Share on other sites

It's great to meet everyone!!  I don't know how to reply individually since I'm new, but everyone sounds super cool!  And I love blackout poetry Daisie!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Ditch the Label Staff
10 hours ago, Hestia said:

It's great to meet everyone!!  I don't know how to reply individually since I'm new, but everyone sounds super cool!  And I love blackout poetry Daisie!

Hey, if you click the “ underneath someone’s reply, it will quote it, and you can then reply, and you can do that as many times. 

Blackout poetry is so cool, do you use both magazines, newspapers or is it more like old books? 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hey Hestia, you can call me Katie. I think I might be your twin, I love all those things too, but I haven't tried pastels yet... Anyways, nice to meet you :) 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

41 minutes ago, Katie is a Rainbow said:

Hey Hestia, you can call me Katie. I think I might be your twin, I love all those things too, but I haven't tried pastels yet... Anyways, nice to meet you :) 

pastles are my fav aha

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...