what's your favourite fruit?

TipsyLisa    

My fav is apples X'D and my least fav is tomatoes yuck

From google --  "Tomatoes are botanically defined as fruits because they form from a flower and contain seeds. Still, they're most often utilized like a vegetable in cooking. In fact, the US Supreme Court ruled in 1893 that the tomato should be classified as a vegetable on the basis of its culinary applications."

• Ditch the Label Staff
On 10/26/2021 at 3:06 PM, BiShadow!23 said:

My fav is apples X'D and my least fav is tomatoes yuck

From google --  "Tomatoes are botanically defined as fruits because they form from a flower and contain seeds. Still, they're most often utilized like a vegetable in cooking. In fact, the US Supreme Court ruled in 1893 that the tomato should be classified as a vegetable on the basis of its culinary applications."

Really interesting that you added the definition of tomatoes as a fruit. Quite a few times I’ve had a conversation where the question was “is it a fruit or a veggie!”

Favourite fruit: Pineapple 

Least favourite: Cucumber

Edited by Daisie

7 hours ago, Daisie said:

Really interesting that you added the definition of tomatoes as a fruit. Quite a few times I’ve had a conversation where the question was “is it a fruit or a veggie!”

Favourite fruit: Pineapple 

Least favourite: Cucumber

I ❤ cucumbers!! (but not as much as the person im with :'))

• Ditch the Label Staff
1 hour ago, BiShadow!23 said:

I ❤ cucumbers!! (but not as much as the person im with :'))

Ahh that’s lovely! Hope you’re well! 🥒

19 minutes ago, Daisie said:

Ahh that’s lovely! Hope you’re well! 🥒

thanx and not really ig

• Ditch the Label Staff

You’re very welcome. Ahh bless you.. 🤗 If you ever need a chat any time, you know we have mentors on hand to chat with. ☺️

My favorite fruits are watermelon and apples! There aren’t really any fruits that I hate, but I don’t like the texture of bananas.

Oh and I like pineapple and mango too! And coconut is amazing when I’m able to get it 

Edited by Phantom

• Ditch the Label Staff
6 hours ago, Phantom said:

My favorite fruits are watermelon and apples! There aren’t really any fruits that I hate, but I don’t like the texture of bananas.

Oh and I like pineapple and mango too! And coconut is amazing when I’m able to get it 

Yum great choices! Never tried watermelon before.. I must give it a go. It looks like it’s sweet though?

4 hours ago, Daisie said:

Yum great choices! Never tried watermelon before.. I must give it a go. It looks like it’s sweet though?

It’s very sweet! I learned this trick that if you tap the bottom of the watermelon, and it makes a deep hollow sound, that means it’s good. 

• Yaaas 1

• Ditch the Label Staff
2 minutes ago, Phantom said:

It’s very sweet! I learned this trick that if you tap the bottom of the watermelon, and it makes a deep hollow sound, that means it’s good. 

Ahhh, what a fantastic tip! I will definitely try this, I might look about strange in the supermarket tapping watermelons 🍉 🤣 

Is there a quick way to cut them into slices or is it a case of just completely go for it? 🤔

1 hour ago, Daisie said:

Ahhh, what a fantastic tip! I will definitely try this, I might look about strange in the supermarket tapping watermelons 🍉🤣 

Is there a quick way to cut them into slices or is it a case of just completely go for it? 🤔

I don’t really know, but my dad cuts watermelons in half, cuts each of the halves in half (so there’s four pieces total) and cuts those pieces up so there’s a bunch of slices of watermelon (they look kind of like pizza slices!)

14 hours ago, Phantom said:

Do you like the flavor?? (of bananas) Because if so then thats how my mum is about them too

1 hour ago, BiShadow!23 said:

Do you like the flavor?? (of bananas) Because if so then thats how my mum is about them too

I don’t hate the flavor but I wouldn’t eat it if I didn’t have to

4 hours ago, Phantom said:

I don’t hate the flavor but I wouldn’t eat it if I didn’t have to

So like you would eat/drink a banana smoothie??

1 minute ago, Phantom said:

Probably not

oh okie i understand

• 2 weeks later...