HI

Whitedragon999 Β  Β 

HI im Whitedragon999, because 1999 was the year i was born haha.

Im very happy to found you beautiful people because all of us have a soul, and that makes us beautiful.

i just wanted to share that ive been a little bit sad these days because I was dating with a girl like for 3 months, she was kind of a girlfriend but not officially.

so the thing is that she began to turn distant over me, and now that I want to talk to her to solve our communication problems she has ignored my messages, and I was so happy with her, she is smart, beautiful, has a good sense of humor, she has everything that i like on a woman, but it seems that she noticed something in me that she didnt liked because everything was going so good and now is like everything turned into pieces, i dont know, im so confused right now.

anyways is the first time that i open up myself, i know that there is people here that have bigger issues and maybe im complaining but if you want to talk me about anything, just do itΒ 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Whitedragon999 said:

Im very happy to found you beautiful people because all of us have a soul, and that makes us beautiful.

i just wanted to share that ive been a little bit sad these days because I was dating with a girl like for 3 months, she was kind of a girlfriend but not officially.

so the thing is that she began to turn distant over me, and now that I want to talk to her to solve our communication problems she has ignored my messages, and I was so happy with her, she is smart, beautiful, has a good sense of humor, she has everything that i like on a woman, but it seems that she noticed something in me that she didnt liked because everything was going so good and now is like everything turned into pieces, i dont know, im so confused right now.

anyways is the first time that i open up myself, i know that there is people here that have bigger issues and maybe im complaining but if you want to talk me about anything, just do itΒ 

hey Whitedragon999 welcome to SF! I will be back later but I will talk to you about this later if that's okay as I have to go out now? hugs

8 minutes ago, Lillyrose4 said:

hey Whitedragon999 welcome to SF! I will be back later but I will talk to you about this later if that's okay as I have to go out now? hugs

Hi how you doing?.

sounds good

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Lillyrose4 said:

SF? It's DLT πŸ˜†

Just now, JessFlower33 said:

SF? It's DLT πŸ˜†

Dtl

23 minutes ago, Whitedragon999 said:

Hi how you doing?.

sounds good

Hey welcome ☺ how are you ☺?

1 hour ago, Whitedragon999 said:

Hey @Whitedragon999

Welcome to our community. I just want you to know that no problem here is too big or too small, and we are here to understand and support you through whatever you're experiencing. I'm really sorry to hear about what happened with the person you're seeing. It sounds like she hasn't communicated well at all, and that now you're hanging in the balance. What do you think might have happened for it to get to this stage?

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

Hi how you doing?.

sounds good

so, now that I am back, what has caused you to feel sad? sending hugs and I am here for you

• Ditch the Label Staff

Hey Whitedragon! πŸ‘‹πŸ» Lovely to have you on the forums with us, hope all is well with you.

I am sure you’ll see that the community is very welcoming, and we have fabulous and compassionate mentors like Monsoon who you has already commented on hand should you need support or advice.

I am a Community Warden here so any questions you may have, don’t hesitate to ask, I will be pottering around to help! 😊

Β 

Β 

Β 

10 hours ago, Monsoon said:

Hey @Whitedragon999

Welcome to our community. I just want you to know that no problem here is too big or too small, and we are here to understand and support you through whatever you're experiencing. I'm really sorry to hear about what happened with the person you're seeing. It sounds like she hasn't communicated well at all, and that now you're hanging in the balance. What do you think might have happened for it to get to this stage?

hey Thanks for taking your time to read my post.

well I dont know, maybe she thinks Im boring, maybe she wanted someone better than me, or maybe I wasnt the kind of man she Expected, and changed her mind.

but at least i know that i wasn't needy or clingy, i think i was the total opposite of that, i gave her the space she needed and didnt forced things.

but as i told you Im so confused, because everything was going so good until one day that she went to hang out with her girl friends and since that day she began to turn cold.Β 

and i dont like to play games so I stopped messaging her for a day, but then 3 days after I called her to ask what was going on, she told me she was mad at me because i didnt texted her that day, so we kindΒ 

of fixed things but she still with that weird attitude, messaging me but reading my messages and answering them 9 hours later and in that dynamic I decided that maybe she needed some space so I stopped messaging her for one week, and then on friday I called her but she was totally cold and I told her if she wanted to talk (I wanted to ask her if she wanted to finish our relationship in good terms, or if she wanted to fix our problems and figure out a way of communicate what was wrong) but she never answered my phone call.

thats bassicaly all.

maybe I messed it up without knowing hahaha

5 hours ago, Whitedragon999 said:

hey Thanks for taking your time to read my post.

well I dont know, maybe she thinks Im boring, maybe she wanted someone better than me, or maybe I wasnt the kind of man she Expected, and changed her mind.

but at least i know that i wasn't needy or clingy, i think i was the total opposite of that, i gave her the space she needed and didnt forced things.

but as i told you Im so confused, because everything was going so good until one day that she went to hang out with her girl friends and since that day she began to turn cold.Β 

and i dont like to play games so I stopped messaging her for a day, but then 3 days after I called her to ask what was going on, she told me she was mad at me because i didnt texted her that day, so we kindΒ 

of fixed things but she still with that weird attitude, messaging me but reading my messages and answering them 9 hours later and in that dynamic I decided that maybe she needed some space so I stopped messaging her for one week, and then on friday I called her but she was totally cold and I told her if she wanted to talk (I wanted to ask her if she wanted to finish our relationship in good terms, or if she wanted to fix our problems and figure out a way of communicate what was wrong) but she never answered my phone call.

thats bassicaly all.

maybe I messed it up without knowing hahaha

Hey @Whitedragon999

This must be really frustrating for you. It seems like you've done a lot to try and reach out to her and fix things, but you're only getting so much back which must be upsetting. How are you feeling about it all? Is there anything more you can do at this point that you haven't already done?Β 

5 hours ago, Lillyrose4 said:

not good

Β why?

6 hours ago, Monsoon said:

Hey @Whitedragon999

This must be really frustrating for you. It seems like you've done a lot to try and reach out to her and fix things, but you're only getting so much back which must be upsetting. How are you feeling about it all? Is there anything more you can do at this point that you haven't already done?Β 

no i think that i shouldnt force things more, just let her go.Β 

I was feeling sad these last days but im better now

thank you for your time btw

Edited by Whitedragon999

Β why?

hey i feel just upset 😞 

18 hours ago, Whitedragon999 said:

Β why?

Hey there,

No worries. Yeah, it sounds like you've tried everything you can to sort things out, but there's only so much you can do when someone won't communicate, and as sad as it is, by letting her go, you're also helping yourself to move on. What do you think?Β 

5 hours ago, Whitedragon999 said:

do you want to talk about it?

not sure if i am good enough for my boyfriend i am so stupid 😞

On 10/23/2021 at 10:55 AM, Lillyrose4 said:

Hey Lilly,

I just want you to know that I've sent you a message to check in. I hope to hear back from you soon.Β 

9 hours ago, Monsoon said:

Hey Lilly,

I just want you to know that I've sent you a message to check in. I hope to hear back from you soon.Β 

not doinng good 😞

4 hours ago, Lillyrose4 said:

πŸ˜ͺ

Hello Lilly,

I just want you to know that I've sent you a private message to check in on you.Β 

On 10/23/2021 at 4:55 AM, Lillyrose4 said:

but why do you think that?

and even if I don't know you, you are wrong, I can tell you, that you are good enough as you are

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Whitedragon999 said:

but why do you think that?

and even if I don't know you, you are wrong, I can tell you, that you are good enough as you are

thank you. hru?