Sup.

degenerate    

Hi. There's not crazy amounts to know about me.  I am not very exciting. I like video games, I guess. I picked the name degenerate because I thought it'd sound funny in the automated response I figured I was gonna get.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, degenerate said:

Hi. There's not crazy amounts to know about me.  I am not very exciting. I like video games, I guess. I picked the name degenerate because I thought it'd sound funny in the automated response I figured I was gonna get.

hey welcome :)I'm Lilly 🙂 

• Ditch the Label Staff
2 hours ago, degenerate said:

Hey welcome to the community!👋🏻  I am a warden here, so if you need a hand with anything just give us a shout.

I saw you like video games, what do you like?

Look forward to seeing you around. ☺️

22 hours ago, degenerate said:

Hey,

Welcome to our community. I'm one of the support mentors here, and I give advice and support for many different things including, sexuality, gender identity, mental health, bullying, relationship issues, confidence, body image, and much more. 

How is everything going for you at the moment? 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

On 10/21/2021 at 11:36 AM, Monsoon said:

Hey,

Welcome to our community. I'm one of the support mentors here, and I give advice and support for many different things including, sexuality, gender identity, mental health, bullying, relationship issues, confidence, body image, and much more. 

How is everything going for you at the moment? 

I'm doing fine. You ever get that feeling when you've slept for days on end but still feel like garbage, that's me rn.

Hey there,

I'm sorry to hear that you've been feeling like garbage. How long have you been like this for? Also, how are you feeling emotionally? 

1 minute ago, Monsoon said:

Hey there,

I'm sorry to hear that you've been feeling like garbage. How long have you been like this for? Also, how are you feeling emotionally? 

A while, maybe a few months to a year. But that's probably just school. I'm feeling fine emotionally, just tired.

Hey there,

Ah, okay. When you say that's probably just school, can you tell me a little bit more about that?

2 hours ago, Monsoon said:

Hey there,

Ah, okay. When you say that's probably just school, can you tell me a little bit more about that?

I wake up early for school and sleep late, so I'm usually sleepy or tired often. The cold's wearing me down too.  

33 minutes ago, degenerate said:

I probably should, but I like staying up doing absolutely nothing, lol.

I aaaalways do this, even though i know i need to sleep i'll stay up thinking it is going to help me relax more... but then it just makes me more tired the next day lol!!

Also what games do you play @degenerate!?

5 minutes ago, cloudzs said:

I aaaalways do this, even though i know i need to sleep i'll stay up thinking it is going to help me relax more... but then it just makes me more tired the next day lol!!

Also what games do you play @degenerate!?

I play roblox on my xbox, mostly cause it's one of the few games I can play online because it's free. other than that I play injustice 2 and that's about it.

• Like 1

• Ditch the Label Staff
11 minutes ago, degenerate said:

I play roblox on my xbox, mostly cause it's one of the few games I can play online because it's free. other than that I play injustice 2 and that's about it.

Just saw you mention Roblox, never actually played this. Is it an adventure type of game? I am a self confessed gamer 😅 Roblox isn’t something I’ve looked into! 

1 minute ago, Daisie said:

Just saw you mention Roblox, never actually played this. Is it an adventure type of game? I am a self confessed gamer 😅 Roblox isn’t something I’ve looked into! 

It's a game where you can make your own game, sell stuff, etc etc. I guess it can be an adventure game, but the time and effort to make something like that would be quite a bit. Most of the popular stuff right now is just anime games, so if you like anime, there's that.

• Ditch the Label Staff

My niece is totally in to Anime right now! I assumed it was spa popular go to, she was all Fortnite for a long time.

I like anything with an adventure structure, so might give Roblox a look. Any tips are welcome haha. 😁

Hope you’re doing well today.🤗

2 minutes ago, Daisie said:

My niece is totally in to Anime right now! I assumed it was spa popular go to, she was all Fortnite for a long time.

I like anything with an adventure structure, so might give Roblox a look. Any tips are welcome haha. 😁

Hope you’re doing well today.🤗

My tip would be to learn the coding language that Roblox uses, Lua, if you're interested in trying to make your own games.

What games do you play?

• Ditch the Label Staff
5 minutes ago, degenerate said:

My tip would be to learn the coding language that Roblox uses, Lua, if you're interested in trying to make your own games.

What games do you play?

Thank you! That is really useful. 

I am on Rocket League a lot recently! Overcooked All you can eat is great with other players. Then for Xbox I have completed Rayman twice over!

• Like 1
  • Yaaas 1