Heyy new here looking for friends or more

shadowkat55 Β  Β 

Hi I'm Samuel! I'm 16, and I'm gay. It's been a struggle growing up in a homophobic family, but I'm working hard to be true to myself.Β  If you wanna talk, I'm pretty nice πŸ™‚Β andddd maybe we can talk on like insta or something.

Β 

• Like 1

• Ditch the Label Staff
12 hours ago, shadowkat55 said:

Hi I'm Samuel! I'm 16, and I'm gay. It's been a struggle growing up in a homophobic family, but I'm working hard to be true to myself.Β  If you wanna talk, I'm pretty nice πŸ™‚Β andddd maybe we can talk on like insta or something.

We're glad you found us @shadowkat55Β πŸ™‚Β 

Staff-Account.png

13 hours ago, shadowkat55 said:

Hey there,

Welcome to our community πŸ™‚

How have things been going for you recently? I can imagine that it must be hard to be in your situation right now, and I just want you to know that we are here for you if you want to talk. Also, just so you know, we don't allow users to share personal information here. Speak soon.

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

On 10/18/2021 at 4:25 AM, shadowkat55 said:

Hey Samuel! I'm 16 and glad you're here, how are you? ❀️

On 10/18/2021 at 4:25 AM, shadowkat55 said:

Hi welcome ☺

2 hours ago, shadowkat55 said:

Ohh im sorry didn't know. I'm trying to be ok but stuff's hard yaknow? Anyways I won't do that again. Have a great day πŸ™‚

Hey,

I'm sorry to hear that it's hard for you. How are you feeling about it all at the moment? What's been going on?Β 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

• Ditch the Label Staff

Hey Samuel, welcome to the community, it’s lovely to have you hear with us. Hope to see you around the forum. 😊

Β 

Β