This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Abuse

chit chat

Lillyx ย  ย 

Just now, Lilly-Rose said:

your not looking after my daughter lol still crying

awh well we can cry together :p its good sometimesย 

feel like shit i cant do this

of course you can darling its hard sometimes but you can do this! I take care of my brother more than my mom does and I have taken care of a lot of children so if you ever need some help I'm here. and everyone feels like that sometimes I still do even if I try my best but don't let the negativity get to you. you can do this!

• Nope 1

3 minutes ago, Lilly-Rose said:

feel like shit i cant do this

YES YOU CAN!!!!!!!!!!

1 minute ago, Chabela said:

of course you can darling its hard sometimes but you can do this! I take care of my brother more than my mom does and I have taken care of a lot of children so if you ever need some help I'm here. and everyone feels like that sometimes I still do even if I try my best but don't let the negativity get to you. you can do this!

i got nothing :( had enough of everything :( fuck sake. :(ย 

1 minute ago, Lilly-Rose said:

You're not nothing and you have everything

you have a child!!!

Just now, BiShadow!23 said:

You're not nothing and you have everything

you have a child!!!

she has her dad :( im useless

12 minutes ago, Lilly-Rose said:

Mushroomie, you're alive, right? you're here, right? well guess what? thats an achievement! I'm going to buy some star stickers since you deserve them! Some people are not even standing right now,ย  I'm going to help you really stand, and stand high and your tippies and toes like I do just to get higher since im short :D and He is not the only parent. I'm only 1000000000% percent sure your daughter loves you and is grateful to have you as a parent. damn, I wish you were MY parent. and others don't even try with their children, but here you are, alive, trying, and with tears. its hard sometimes, its stressful, I get it, but you can't just give up. and you must live for your daughter, think about what would happen if you were gone and left her alone? not only that, but you must live for yourself. don't give yourself up to the pit of depression, mushy roomieย 

ย 

ย 

Edited by Chabela

13 minutes ago, Lilly-Rose said:

she has her dad :( im useless

NO YOUR NOT!!!!!

ย 

2 minutes ago, Chabela said:

Gold Star Sticker by Avery Productsย your star sticker ^^

OwO!!! AWESOME!!!!!!

and besides, I asked all my aunts and cousins who gave birth to someone young, and they said they were glad they never gave upย 

and besides, I asked all my aunts and cousins who gave birth to someone young, and they said they were glad they never gave upย 

i had no choice. i got rped. :(

i had no choice. i got rped. :(

so did 3 of them :P

its fucking annoying. and it has hurt me

so did 3 of them :P

been rped 4 times. im 16. :(

you are not alone. I'm not going to leave you or abandon you. this will get better. I know I sound hella cringy right now, but even if this doesn't feel like it, but this feeling won't last forever. I'm sorry this has happen and I'm not trying to shake because my best friend got raped too. when these feelings will subside, I'll be here and so will you. every little struggle, mistake, is a step foward. I will help your wibbly wobbly feet stand in balance so don't worry.ย 

Edited by Chabela

9 minutes ago, Lilly-Rose said:

ik and im sorry

I wish I could do something to help you because mental help is why I'm hereย :(ย 

9 minutes ago, Lilly-Rose said:

ย 

why im alive, I mean

i am so useless omfg

NO YOUR NOT!!!! YOU NEED TO STOP SAYING THAT!!!! YOUR NOT USELESS,PEOPLE CARE, ADN SCREW THAT B- YOU CALL A BOYFRIEND!!!!

I differ that, just because I don't know you very well, it matters how I know you, and you are anything but

2 minutes ago, Lilly-Rose said:

i am so useless omfg

you wouldn't be if you weren't alive. You.Have.A.Purpose!ย 

Edited by Chabela

2 minutes ago, BiShadow!23 said:

NO YOUR NOT!!!! YOU NEED TO STOP SAYING THAT!!!! YOUR NOT USELESS,PEOPLE CARE, ADN SCREW THAT B- YOU CALL A BOYFRIEND!!!!

Yes. I care