This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Abuse

chit chat

Lillyx Β  Β 

8 hours ago, Daisie said:

Hey all, how is everyone doing? πŸ€—

Does anyone here dress up for Halloween? πŸŽƒπŸ‘»
I have just grabbed out some sketch pads and felt like doing a Halloween picture, so thought I’d jump on for some inspiration on figures to draw.Β 

Im going to go a nurse who was just in a lab explosion!! Lots of fake blood, and all that!!!

2 hours ago, Firefly 23 said:

hru?

HEY!!!

• Ditch the Label Staff
6 hours ago, Phantom said:

Hi :) I’m going as a cowboy this year for Halloween! I didn’t get to dress up last year and I really like wearing costumes

That’s so awesome! 🀠🀠

Β 

1 hour ago, BiShadow!23 said:

Im going to go a nurse who was just in a lab explosion!! Lots of fake blood, and all that!!!

Oh wow that is going all out for a costume, sounds fantastic, and slightly scary! πŸ‘©β€βš•οΈ

Β 

Β 

18 minutes ago, Daisie said:

That’s so awesome! 🀠🀠

Oh wow that is going all out for a costume, sounds fantastic, and slightly scary! πŸ‘©β€βš•οΈ

Not that scary (kinda hope it scares a few kids/adults though)

• Ditch the Label Staff
9 hours ago, BiShadow!23 said:

Not that scary (kinda hope it scares a few kids/adults though)

I am sure it will! Sounds like a perfect Halloween costume, do you dress up with friends or family?Β 

Β 

Β 

14 hours ago, Phantom said:

Hi hru

hey

Β 

4 hours ago, Daisie said:

I am sure it will! Sounds like a perfect Halloween costume, do you dress up with friends or family?Β 

im going as a girl zombie with a head hanging off lol haha loads of blood a short mini skirt with a ripped school shirt with blood etc

• Haha 1

• Ditch the Label Staff
1 hour ago, Lilly-Rose said:

hey

im going as a girl zombie with a head hanging off lol haha loads of blood a short mini skirt with a ripped school shirt with blood etc

Woweee, that sounds insanely impressive. How do you create such a masterpiece? Do you have someone to help you through it?! πŸ§Ÿβ€β™€οΈ

Β 

Β 

2 hours ago, Daisie said:

Woweee, that sounds insanely impressive. How do you create such a masterpiece? Do you have someone to help you through it?! πŸ§Ÿβ€β™€οΈ

just i got skill ;) but i cant wait to scare people haha

• Like 1

• Ditch the Label Staff
24 minutes ago, Lilly-Rose said:

just i got skill ;) but i cant wait to scare people haha

If you can create such a masterpiece like that, it is definitely skill. Well done you! Do you do lots of cosmetic practicing with makeup etc?

Β 

Β 

1 hour ago, Daisie said:

If you can create such a masterpiece like that, it is definitely skill. Well done you! Do you do lots of cosmetic practicing with makeup etc?

i love creative things heres something i drewΒ 

• Like 1

• Ditch the Label Staff
18 hours ago, Lilly-Rose said:

i love creative things heres something i drewΒ 

You definitely seem extra creative, it’s amazing having that eye for detail and coming up with cool ideas!

Β 

Β 

How is everybody today? What are you all doing, got any plans? β˜€οΈπŸ€—

Β 

Β 

2 hours ago, Daisie said:

You definitely seem extra creative, it’s amazing having that eye for detail and coming up with cool ideas!

How is everybody today? What are you all doing, got any plans? β˜€οΈπŸ€—

aww thanks. tmr i can do it yay

• Like 1

On 10/29/2021 at 2:23 AM, Daisie said:

probs by my self... my fam doesn't wanna dress up... just the kids really and their going as plain heros :'P

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Lilly-Rose said:

hey lovely, what's wrong??

This girl is twisting the truth to why I fell out with her and now my year at school are calling me a fake person etc. Last week on Friday my mum had to pick me up from school because I couldn't cope with people asking me questions and calling me a fake friend and a 2- faced bitchΒ 

• Shocked 1

Just now, Blue22031 said:

This girl is twisting the truth to why I fell out with her and now my year at school are calling me a fake person etc. Last week on Friday my mum had to pick me up from school because I couldn't cope with people asking me questions and calling me a fake friend and a 2- faced bitchΒ 

thats horrible. your not a fake person your beautiful. did you tell the school??

Just now, Lilly-Rose said:

thats horrible. your not a fake person your beautiful. did you tell the school??

no as I don't think they would do anything.Β  I think my mum might go into school thoughΒ 

no as I don't think they would do anything.Β  I think my mum might go into school thoughΒ 

thats good your mum will hopefully go in.Β  maybe you can talk to Monsoon about this? of course you can talk to me now. the school would do something I am pretty sure they taking bullyng another student their bullying you and they'll get into trouble. they would hopefully give you someone to talk to too

Just now, Lilly-Rose said:

thats good your mum will hopefully go in.Β  maybe you can talk to Monsoon about this? of course you can talk to me now. the school would do something I am pretty sure they taking bullyng another student their bullying you and they'll get into trouble. they would hopefully give you someone to talk to too

My school isn't great on bullying so i doubt they would do that

My school isn't great on bullying so i doubt they would do that

I would suggest your mum goes in to talk to them as they should not be being mean to you, you don't deserve that your so kind and that's horrible your suffering alone. hugs

1 minute ago, Lilly-Rose said:

I would suggest your mum goes in to talk to them as they should not be being mean to you, you don't deserve that your so kind and that's horrible your suffering alone. hugs

The people at school think I haven't got any emotions so they just pick on me just to see if I would react in anyway.Β  I've also recently had an argument with this guy who i could talk to about my problems.Β  I had an argument with him because I thought he was talking to the girl ,who has started talking behind my back, about me... so i can't talk to him anymore and so I'm really sad about that too

The people at school think I haven't got any emotions so they just pick on me just to see if I would react in anyway.Β  I've also recently had an argument with this guy who i could talk to about my problems.Β  I had an argument with him because I thought he was talking to the girl ,who has started talking behind my back, about me... so i can't talk to him anymore and so I'm really sad about that too

it seems so tough for you right now, your very brave by talking to me now! so pat on the back for you. I am here to talk now if you'd like?