What Cheers you Up?

michaela    

When you're having a bad day (or let's face it...maybe a bad week) what things cheer you up the best?

I like taking hot bubble baths, making fancy coffee, watching ASMR vids and/or bingeing on Marvel films.

"Team Cap or Team Iron Man? Ha, you're both silly and I'mma throw popcorn at the screen until you stop fighting!" :)

Your turn!

Love this question what cheers me up, is spending time with my mum and best friend. They always know what to say and I'm lucky to have them in my life.

I also have a guilty pleasure that cheers me up, which is bad reality tv. I can't get enough of it.

Louise ??

• 3 weeks later...

What always cheers me up is going to the cinema. I love it! ?

I love good popcorn, I love powerful movies, I love that it can be really relaxing and that you get to spend time in people's company just being with each other. As a sometimes introvert that can be just what I need. ??

-Peach311

This Digital Mentor Account is no longer active.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

I love this question :)

What Cheers me up is a nice big mug with my favorite tea while wearing my favorite Christmas Onesie with a bowl of my favorite pasta (I LOVE my pasta haha) or Taking a long walk on the beach :)

For me, animals really cheer me up, A doggo cuddle is great. I also love dancing to music and being outside, especially when the sun is shining!

lots of music! Sometimes sad songs sometimes dancey songs

sunshine always cheers me up too!

Hey Cloudwaves - comment this on our Self-care thread to be in a chance of winning a Ditch the Label goodie bag!

https://www.ditchthelabel.org/community/forum/the-hub/27547-win-a-mystery-box-packed-with-goodies-competition-%F0%9F%8F%86

-Remi

• 5 weeks later...
Listening to music and imagine myself dancing to it...I'm not a good dancer in reality

You don't have to be a good dancer to dance. Just move your body and close your eyes...but don't fall over haha.