Your Best Feature

michaela    

Hey all, we live in a society that's quite literally designed to capitalize on our insecurities and make us hate ourselves, so I want to inject a little positivity in this forum...

What is your best feature - it could be your eyes, your hair, the shape of your legs, anything? Why do you like that feature so much and how do you honor it?

For me, I think it's my eyes. I have these HUGE brown eyes, courtesy of my Polish ancestry, and I love that they're so dark it's almost like looking into a void. I really enjoy using colorful eye-shadows to make them pop.

YOUR TURN! :)

sidenote - I'm half Polish, and I know the look you're referring to.

I like my feet. They're on the small side, so I've taken to buying shoes from the women's side. My feet are kind of small and cute but muscular.

I never really thought them in the terms of honoring them, but realizing that I should stop being miserable with the limited shoe choices in men's 7, and enjoy the diversity of women's 8.5W, was liberating. It feels like I'm respecting my feet more.

and I buy socks from both sides. :)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...