Questioning.

idk123gb    

Hi, i've been questioning my sexuality for 3 years. In 2018 i thought i was bi because i liked a girl i met online, as the time went by i started to loose the feelings and later i identified as straight. I tought it was just a little crush/phase. This year i started to question my sexuality again and i think that i might be bi. Saying im straight doesn't sit right to me.  But some times i dont feel confident when i think im bi beacuse i never made out with a girl. Im looking for some answers. Thanks ! ❤️

Hey @idk123gb

Welcome to our community and thank you for opening up to us about this 🙂

I'm wondering, what happened this year to make you start questioning your sexuality again? I think it's important to listen to what your gut is telling you and if you feel like you need to, maybe do some exploring to help find the answers you need. It's in our nature to want to know these answers straight away, but with our sexuality, it can take time and patience to fully understand. I'm wondering, what do you think would help you to help answer the questions you have? 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

Hey,

Yeah, I totally get that. Just so you know, I'm LGBTQ+, so you can ask me questions if you like? 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e