Art Question: How do you find inspiration to make art.

Lil Jiko    

From where, whom, and what inspires you to make art? Projects that depict loneliness like liminal spaces and Everywhere at the End of Time always fascinate me, especially nsfl content. It's very unhealthy and has left me in a dark place, so I want to know where you guys get inspiration from. Wanna post some of your art here? I'll figure out how to post my art here, too.

To do artwork I find inspiration from book the natural work and animals as well as mythology and to post artwork on here I use the blogs 

Hey, Saphira! I saw your dragon origami and dinosaur illustrations. You're art makes me want to start my own art blog. 😀 I'll post a digital painting I completed.

Cool I am glad my art is inspiring others😄

• 2 months later...

I usually just start sketching random shapes and see if i can make something that gives me an idea, or i just draw dragons. thats my inspiration.

I don't really draw much but I love to color and I guess that what helps me find inspiration is looking at my past coloring pages/Books or just the pure urge to color! (Sorry if this isn't helpful)