hey! here to make some queer friends

girl-in-red    

hii everyone, I am bi and my pronouns are she/her. I saw this forum advertised on a google page, so here I am. I tried TrevorSpace but couldn't make an account. I'm really glad I found this bcs I wanna reach out to some fellow LGBTQ people! Basically I'm confused all of the time and need some buddies to talk about sexuality and gender identity with 🙂 

• Like 1

Hi! I'm on TS too, I would advise trying to create an account in a few weeks, theres been a site update and no one can make accounts right now

I'm Echo, its really lovely to meet you! I'm always up to talking about gender and sexuality if you want :))

Hey Echo! Nice to meet you :)) Thanks for the tip, I'll def try in a week or two. And yay! I've been struggling with my image for a bit and honestly can't decide if I like to dress masc or femme more... do you have this problem? I would also love to dress more androgynous. idk its just confusing loll

I know the feeling, yeah

I've always wanted to dress a little more femme, but there are masc days and femme days and I never know what I prefer, its such a hard feeling

how do you cope with it?

Thats a fair way to do it.

I'm not able to experiment as much due to a whole host of reasons, which is hard. I try to do what I can but its tricky, I sometimes chill at night in euphoria inducing outfits

Have you got any cool andro outfit ideas? I can do like, hyper femme and somewhat masc, but I'm lacking in androgynous stuff

ah well i'm sorry you don't have more opportunity to experiment with your style! haha I felt that, creating outfits at night is kinda fun thooo. 

I like to wear mom jeans and collared tea shirts for somewhat androgynous style. I haven't really mastered it or anything, baggy clothes can do the trick too!

rn im debating wether on not I should get a pixie cut.... I really want one buuuut at the same time I dont bcs its not a comfortable change. I like having long hair but I also want to have short hair sooo bad. ugh im indecisive lmaooo

I've had long and short hair, but anything in the middle tends to look pretty andro! Pixie cuts looks awesome, I'm sure you'd look great

I really want to try mom jeans they look super comfy and nice. Whats a tea shirt? I have a bunch of button ups with fancy patterns, and the slightly fitted ones look SUPER andro its great

Lot's to think about with my hair! Pixie cut would be awesome but I'm scared how my family will react. 

mom jeans are the BEST, I highly recommend!! and sorry I meant t-shirt, oops LOL. oooo I just bought a button up with some cool coloured shapes on it, I adore it- very andro

whats a pixie cut? I think its what I'm trying to get, but I'm not sure if its what its what I want or not. How bad would a family reaction be? As long as you're safe, they'd probably get used to it within a couple weeks.

funky button ups look so cool, I have a lot but I could keep buying them over and over. Black jeans as well, I highly highly recommend, they are the most andro things I own, I love them so so so so much

a pixie cut is a very short hair cut. there are different variations of it so it's hard to choose which one I will go with! if you google it or look it up on pinterest, you'll see what I mean :)) I am safe- I just fear judgement I guess! My family can be a little old fashioned in their opinions. But I know that they wouldn't react TOO harshly. 

OMG i'm wearing black jeans right now- they are the absolute best. Especially if they're baggy,  they're perfect for an andro look. 

On another note, instead of cutting my hair right now- I am getting my septum pierced!! I'm soooo siked. I have to wait until NEXT friday bcs I'm going white water rafting... which wouldn't be good with a fresh piercing! Anyways- I'm just thrilled to be getting it done. I've wanted one foreverrrrrr.

What are you up to  lately?

As long as they wont like, constantly make fun of you then I say go for it. But you should be the judge, dont do anything that'll be too bad.

I prefer skinnier black jeans, like, not skinny jeans but fitted, you know? But I think thats cause they make MY body look more andro, not necessarily everyone's though

woahhh that piercing is cool! Which part is that? Is it the middle bit of your nose?

I've been playing a lot of guitar, I'm trying to really do more towards living as a full non binary person so I can start hormones and stuff, so thats cool I guess :))

• 2 weeks later...

Hey , I'm Xaney . I have been having difficulties with understanding my sexuality , I though I was . I recently discovered that I am  Pansexual 🇨🇴. I don't know anyone who is pansexual or queer . Making friends would be awesome 🔥

I don't think I have . But most people know I'm not hetero . I first came out as lesbian at a very young age , I was 11. They said it was a phase and I believed them. Starting high school I realised it wasn't but I was more confused on what it was since I would just get crushes on almost anyone.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/24/2021 at 10:08 AM, girl-in-red said:

hii everyone, I am bi and my pronouns are she/her. I saw this forum advertised on a google page, so here I am. I tried TrevorSpace but couldn't make an account. I'm really glad I found this bcs I wanna reach out to some fellow LGBTQ people! Basically I'm confused all of the time and need some buddies to talk about sexuality and gender identity with 🙂 

Heyy:) I also think I'm bi and I'm also confused all the time lmao I just started using this page so I'm so confused (as always) but I would love talking with you<33

On 8/9/2021 at 2:00 PM, willow-in-purple said:

did you guys come out yet?

Heyy, I haven't really told anyone but I know two of my friends know:/ I actually had a thing with one of them but we don't talk anymore:(( The other one just speaks of it normally and I like that she knows and doesn't make a big deal about it:))How about u?? I'm new here so I would love talking to u<33

On 7/24/2021 at 5:34 PM, -echo- said:

Thats a fair way to do it.

I'm not able to experiment as much due to a whole host of reasons, which is hard. I try to do what I can but its tricky, I sometimes chill at night in euphoria inducing outfits

Have you got any cool andro outfit ideas? I can do like, hyper femme and somewhat masc, but I'm lacking in androgynous stuff

Hii, I've always wanted to dress more masculine but at the same time I love some feminine things too:)) I'm just not that confident to go out with more masculine or androgynous stuff but it's my dream lmao:))<3

On 8/24/2021 at 7:29 AM, sophh said:

Hii, I've always wanted to dress more masculine but at the same time I love some feminine things too:)) I'm just not that confident to go out with more masculine or androgynous stuff but it's my dream lmao:))<3

hi!

I dress masc but would love to go more feminine

we can swap tips for how to  dress as we want to if you want? I've been learning to dress more feminine but still pass as male so I dont get homophobic/tranphobic comments while I'm still kinda not out

• Like 1

8 hours ago, -echo- said:

hi!

I dress masc but would love to go more feminine

we can swap tips for how to  dress as we want to if you want? I've been learning to dress more feminine but still pass as male so I dont get homophobic/tranphobic comments while I'm still kinda not out

Heyy! YAAAS I would love talking to u and swaping tips:)) Ur style sounds really amazing and I would love to know more about u<33

On 8/26/2021 at 5:51 AM, sophh said:

Heyy! YAAAS I would love talking to u and swaping tips:)) Ur style sounds really amazing and I would love to know more about u<33

aww thanks! I'm sure my style really inst that cool, but I can tell you what I know :))

• 2 weeks later...