Chat forum-ish thingy

MoonieOwl    

I decided to make this so people can chat to me and others about anything without having to make a new topic each time!

Have fun with the chat and I'll start it off by asking who has watched Avatar the last airbender if so who is your fave character?

Gtg to sleep now but will chat tomorrow!

• 3 weeks later...

Lol no one else has used this though

What do you like doing?

Awesome! I like making stories as well thats why I hated english lessons this year as all we did was analysis of others work aaaarrrggghh

hey both! yeah i thought the same with school, i love music but music in school soooo boring that it actually put me off.

what sort of stories do you like writing? i love reading fantasy books like a darker shade of magic and shadow and bone

I love music too Im listening rn lol

I like sci-fi and fantasy-ish stuff and whatever Avatar fits in to

What kind kf music do you like @cloudzs?

Also who likes lego my floor is covered in it rn

I think lego is awesome one of my friends and I plan to complete on Lego Masters someday 

7 minutes ago, Saphira said:

I think lego is awesome one of my friends and I plan to complete on Lego Masters someday 

Omg I want to do that aswell!

A while ago I went to my grandparents and got all the old lego from my dad and his brothers when they were younger and only just finished colour coding it into piles on my floor and I am going to build all the old sets already done the galaxy explorer!!!

K gtg to sleep peace