This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Suicide

Past forced relationship

VAnonymous    

This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Suicide

Click this notice to reveal the content.

Just wanted Suggestions 

I met a person in fb and he loved me and proposed me but I rejected many time...One day he told he will sucide so I accepted him that day in scareness though I didnt love him. After that until 2 year we were fine..I taught to give him a chance.. because he genuinely loved me but after this also I had affection towards him not love. But he was too much jealous and possesive that he didn't liked me to even talk with any guy or boy friend.. he never trusted me.  Because of this each and every day we had fights.  I was the one who didn't loved him, just taught of giving him chance started to feel irritating with him and for each every fight he used to end with sucide. I was too much scared that in scareness  and to stop him from irritating I had to lie to him that I love him and wanted to marry and cannot leave without him. he used to irritate me I can say torture me each and every day. All this lies went up for almost 8 years I was not able to tolerate frustrated and I was only crying each and every day with his behaviour and one day told him I cant be with you and I want to marry a person show by my  parents which is my parents wish..He told he will leave me once my marriage is fixed but still he didn't leave the jealousy irritating behaviour doubting behaviour. I m not sure what I have to do??..he is calling me cheater after I told him completely truth. He promised me now that he will not do sucide so I got courage to tell him the truth but he still things I love him and whatever I m doing is because of my parents...But I actually dnt love him and still he is irritating and doing stupidity which I m not able to handle..Please do help me or give some suggestions to come out of this..I badly want an help..

36 minutes ago, VAnonymous said:

Just wanted Suggestions 

I met a person in fb and he loved me and proposed me but I rejected many time...One day he told he will sucide so I accepted him that day in scareness though I didnt love him. After that until 2 year we were fine..I taught to give him a chance.. because he genuinely loved me but after this also I had affection towards him not love. But he was too much jealous and possesive that he didn't liked me to even talk with any guy or boy friend.. he never trusted me.  Because of this each and every day we had fights.  I was the one who didn't loved him, just taught of giving him chance started to feel irritating with him and for each every fight he used to end with sucide. I was too much scared that in scareness  and to stop him from irritating I had to lie to him that I love him and wanted to marry and cannot leave without him. he used to irritate me I can say torture me each and every day. All this lies went up for almost 8 years I was not able to tolerate frustrated and I was only crying each and every day with his behaviour and one day told him I cant be with you and I want to marry a person show by my  parents which is my parents wish..He told he will leave me once my marriage is fixed but still he didn't leave the jealousy irritating behaviour doubting behaviour. I m not sure what I have to do??..he is calling me cheater after I told him completely truth. He promised me now that he will not do sucide so I got courage to tell him the truth but he still things I love him and whatever I m doing is because of my parents...But I actually dnt love him and still he is irritating and doing stupidity which I m not able to handle..Please do help me or give some suggestions to come out of this..I badly want an help..

Hello @VAnonymous,

Welcome to our community and thank you for sharing your experiences of this relationship with us. It sounds like it's been really hard for you, and I'm glad that you are doing what is right for you and your happiness. It seems like by threatening suicide, he was stopping you from breaking things off. However, you're in the right place to be able to pull away now which is a positive step forward. I am also pleased to hear that he has promised to not take his own life. I think that with people like this who are overly attached, it works best to pull away gradually, so speaking to them less and less each day. This will allow them to get used to not having that person around as much. It might be difficult at first, but it's important to stick to your boundary so that they can get used to it. What do you think?

Also, can I check, when they threaten suicide, do you think that they will actually go through with it? I'm just wondering what support they might need to help them at the moment.

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

Thank you so much for telling whatever I did was  right. Yes even I think speaking less to him is the way but in this less time also he will not leave  evn one second without hurting me. I don't know about others but as his message or they way that he is and his nature he will go Into depression which made him to attempt it. Whatever fight we gone through and made him to go through depression and made him tell me I dnt want live I will die.. 

Hello,

When you say that he will not leave you one second without hurting you, what do you mean by this? I'm wondering, has he ever tried to take his own life when he has threatened in the past? 

I mean he will be doubting at me. I m not supposed to use my phone for that he will have problem. I m not suppose to talk to my friend in that also he have problem. Actually he is a lawyer and he think about me also as a criminal only and only doubts on me. I directly told him whatever you did is wrong still he doesn't agree or accept it. Yes he tried to attempt that day only I accepted him and after than whenever he told he will die I some how manage by telling something so that he should not commit sucide

Hello,

I'm wondering, do you think that he is telling you that he will take his life without the actual intention of doing it, just to stay in contact with you? Also, if you are concerned about his welfare, do you know his address? If you do ,you can ask the police to do a welfare check which is where they check on people if there are concerns for their physical safety. What do you think?