Tw's and cw's

Stormy_Skies    

Harper
This post was recognized by Harper!

"Thanks for your suggestion!"

Stormy_Skies was awarded the badge 'Invented a new community feature' and 5 points.

tw, trrigger talk

Hi so, I'm new here, joined yesterday, but it already doesn't seem like people put tw's or cw's around here, so small request, I have a couple triggers and I know a lot of people who do too, so things like ab*se, r*pe, h*tting, y*lling (and please notice I am censoring everything) require TW's generally, and things like caps or NSFW usually require a CW.  Again, this is just a friendly request but I know a lot of people who would aprreciate it. Also keeping caps out of titles is nice. Oftentimes people will also just say (tw) in the title. 

• Ditch the Label Staff

Hi @Stormy_Skies - thanks so much for this suggestion. We have discussed it internally and think it's a fantastic idea. We are currently trying to figure out the best way to implement this and to make it as easy for users to tag threads as possible. Will post an update soon!

Staff-Account.png

11 hours ago, Harper said:

Hi @Stormy_Skies - thanks so much for this suggestion. We have discussed it internally and think it's a fantastic idea. We are currently trying to figure out the best way to implement this and to make it as easy for users to tag threads as possible. Will post an update soon!

Thank you so much! And I see you tried the pesto!

Edited by Stormy_Skies
  • Yaaas 1