Land of tha lost

Hollowmane ย  ย 

Hello allย 

ive been dealing with bein called ugly my whole dam life lol even by own family and friends im only 21 fr most of tha time i really dnt gaf but sumtimes tha looks and the stares i get from folks gets annoying as hell like people dnt even kno me and i get looked at like im a disgusting freak or sum lmao i dont get it mane im interested in hearin other folks stories and how they deal wit erryday life๐Ÿ˜Š

Hello @Hollowmane

Welcome to our community. I'm one of the digital mentors here and I give advice to those who reach out to us. I'm sorry to hear that you are being treated this way by your family and friends. They really need to stop doing this;ย you deserve to be treated with more respect, and this is a very harsh thing to do. Can I ask, how are you feeling about all of this? We are here to listen to you and support you however we can. Thank you for opening up to us about this. I hope to hear back from you soon.ย 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

6 hours ago, Monsoon said:

Hello @Hollowmane

Welcome to our community. I'm one of the digital mentors here and I give advice to those who reach out to us. I'm sorry to hear that you are being treated this way by your family and friends. They really need to stop doing this;ย you deserve to be treated with more respect, and this is a very harsh thing to do. Can I ask, how are you feeling about all of this? We are here to listen to you and support you however we can. Thank you for opening up to us about this. I hope to hear back from you soon.ย 

Hello Preciate da reply most of tha time i feel like im aloneย my family doesnt believe in mental health so i try to get help from friends but sumtimes i feel they dnt take me serious maybe its juss me tho i gotย anger issues so i get mad and irritatedย at things faster then others

Hey,

I'm sorry to hear that your family doesn't believe in mental health, but I'm glad that you do. Reaching out to others is one of the best ways to help yourself; you're doing the right thing. Can I ask, have you spoken to your family and friends about how they treat you? I hope they stop doing this; hearing things like this from people you are close to can be really hard, and you should be treated with respect. I hope you're feeling as okay as you can be. We are here for you.

I'm wondering, would you like us to share some tips on looking after your mental health?ย 

On 7/2/2021 at 1:04 PM, Hollowmane said:

Hello Preciate da reply most of tha time i feel like im aloneย my family doesnt believe in mental health so i try to get help from friends but sumtimes i feel they dnt take me serious maybe its juss me tho i gotย anger issues so i get mad and irritatedย at things faster then others

Yeah, same actually.

On 7/3/2021 at 7:01 PM, Hollowmane said:

Yes id love to hear some tips.

Hey,

Thatโ€™s great. Before I go ahead, can I ask, what things do you know of at the moment that help your mental health? I just thought Iโ€™d ask to avoid repeating anything. Speak soon.ย 

Hey,

Ah, it's good to hear that music can help you. I'm wondering, would you like to take a look at our support guide here and let me know what you think? Maybe you can choose a few things to try over the next week or so and let me know how they are for you?ย 

ย 

ย