Cool stories? Funny stories? Scary stories?

Asher Β  Β 

• Ditch the Label Staff

I have a scary one! Until the age of around 8, we lived in a house that we thought was haunted. Strange things would happen quite often - like appliances turning on and off by themselves, suddenly feeling really cold in the middle of summer, things going missing etc. One Christmas, I was sat in front of the TV opening my presents and my mum was taking photos on an old analogue camera (that's how old I am πŸ˜‚). She had the photos developed and in one of them, there was an old man stood behind me and in front of the TV, pointing at me and smiling.

We thought it might have been a glitch with the processing and my mum showed it to our neighbour, she turns to her and goes... 'oh no, that's not a glitch. That's Mr Martin who lived in the house before you' πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­ I still think of that house sometimes and wonder if it's still haunted...

Mr Martin, what a great guyΒ πŸ‘

Halloween Disney GIF by filmeditor

• Shocked 2

Staff-Account.png.060e8e769a7369fee08ffdf79fb8fc2a.png

• Ditch the Label Staff

I think @MonsoonΒ might have an office related ghost story to shareΒ πŸ‘»

Staff-Account.png

Ahhhh its hard to think of one on the spot ummmmmmm

oh this one is quite sad but also funny (I dont mind if you laugh as it was a while ago now)

ok so I was at my friends house, and I came into the kitchen for some water. When I go back to where my friend was, he wasn't there, so I look around and see him in the garden practicing football. An important detail is that they have bifold doors but one of them didn't open so it was just a full glass wall thingy with no border. I thought this was an open door as the glass was very clean. So I ran full pelt straight into it.

On 6/29/2021 at 5:13 AM, Liam Hackett said:

I have a scary one! Until the age of around 8, we lived in a house that we thought was haunted. Strange things would happen quite often - like appliances turning on and off by themselves, suddenly feeling really cold in the middle of summer, things going missing etc. One Christmas, I was sat in front of the TV opening my presents and my mum was taking photos on an old analogue camera (that's how old I am πŸ˜‚). She had the photos developed and in one of them, there was an old man stood behind me and in front of the TV, pointing at me and smiling.

We thought it might have been a glitch with the processing and my mum showed it to our neighbour, she turns to her and goes... 'oh no, that's not a glitch. That's Mr Martin who lived in the house before you' πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­ I still think of that house sometimes and wonder if it's still haunted...

Mr Martin, what a great guyΒ πŸ‘

Halloween Disney GIF by filmeditor

Woah, that’s pretty awesome! I love stories like these! I wonder whyΒ Mr. Martin decided to stay at his old house? I guess he just enjoys messing with people lol

22 hours ago, MoonieOwl said:

Ahhhh its hard to think of one on the spot ummmmmmm

oh this one is quite sad but also funny (I dont mind if you laugh as it was a while ago now)

ok so I was at my friends house, and I came into the kitchen for some water. When I go back to where my friend was, he wasn't there, so I look around and see him in the garden practicing football. An important detail is that they have bifold doors but one of them didn't open so it was just a full glass wall thingy with no border. I thought this was an open door as the glass was very clean. So I ran full pelt straight into it.

HAHA I can’t even count how many times I’ve done this! I’m just a really clumsy person in general, so I’m constantly tripping over things, bumpingΒ into things, stubbing my toe… and running into screen doors. Glad to know I’m not alone! πŸ˜„

I once walked into a door at an airport… in a room full of people I don’t knowΒ 

1 hour ago, Saphira said:

I once walked into a door at an airport… in a room full of people I don’t knowΒ 

Lol did anybody notice? Or were you able to just walk away like nothing happened?Β 

Every one noticed and laughed thankfully it’s not a major airport and there was only 20 people and I did not have to go anywhere ( just there to great family) but I was so embarrassed that when I got home I just held one of my pet rats and half cried half laughed

• Ditch the Label Staff
9 hours ago, Saphira said:

Every one noticed and laughed thankfully it’s not a major airport and there was only 20 people and I did not have to go anywhere ( just there to great family) but I was so embarrassed that when I got home I just held one of my pet rats and half cried half laughed

I hate when this happens! You start pretending you're completely fine even if you've actually hurt yourself Β πŸ˜†

Falling Down Lol GIF by America's Funniest Home Videos

Staff-Account.png

That gif looks insanely painful...

Following on from my story, the glass was safety glass so instead of it smashing I rebounded off and flew halfway across the room.

Followed by a big scream from shock and pain

Hehe....he.