Hello, just landed here

Markus    

Hey @Markus

Welcome to our support community. I’m one of the digital mentors here at Ditch the Label and I give support to those who reach out to us. We can help with many things like bullying, mental health, sexuality and gender identity issues, self esteem, and so much more.

How are things for you at the moment?

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

Hello @Monsoon

I need some sort of validation I guess. I can't stand looking in the mirror as I feel like a weird ugly loser. Has been like that as long as I can remember. I'm 19 and never had a real relationship before, it would usually just last 2 weeks. I've been used by nearly everyone I once felt close to, and that really set the stage of how I was treated. I try so hard to be confident and believe that I am capable of everything that I put my mind to, as this has been the case with The majority of challenges in my life.  School was a breeze, even after dropping out for a year and pursuing my addiction. But that's not important to me. I want to have a friend that sees me as irreplaceable, as I had valued many of them. I want a partner that would fight to keep me in her life, not just throw me away like I'm nothing. I've had a  very nice relationship once and it ruined me. I was the only one that could make that girl happy, but everyday it consumed me a little more. She was the best thing that ever happened to me and to this day I still think of her. But regardless of how I made her feel and how we just worked, I'm still me at the end of the day.  I'm so done 

Hello @Markus

Thank you for opening up to us about how you're feeling. I think that at some point, we all struggle with the way we feel about ourselves. I noticed how you said about wanting a friend that sees you as irreplaceable, and I'm wondering, how would you describe the friendships you have at the moment? Also, can I ask, when you say you're so done, what do you mean? I just want to check in with your wellbeing as when people say something like this, it can mean that they are thinking of ending things. We are here for you. Let us know how you're doing. Speak soon.

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e