What is your favourite film?

MoonieOwl Β  Β 

Reply with your fave film and talk about it with peeps!!!

I'll start with an obvious one - star wars

• Like 1

• Ditch the Label Staff

Gah! So many to mention, but I did watch an amazing movie last night called Arrival. Great if you enjoy a sci-fi!

• Like 2

Staff-Account.png

• 2 weeks later...

Ooooo this is a hard one it’s between Guardians of the Galaxy and all of the Jurassic Park/World movies ( so excited for Jurassic World: Domination ) and Twister and the How to Train Your Dragon movies and the Dragon Heart movies… ok maybe I can’t chooseΒ 

Oh and Harper I know it’s not only movies but do you like Stargate amazing Sci-fi shows and movies I haven’t seen the original movie or watchΒ Stargate: Origins or Stargate Universe but I am a huge Stargate SG1 fan ( including the movies Stargate Contimuum and Stargate the Ark of Truth ) and a huge Stargate Atlantis fan. SG1 ran for 10 seasons about 200 episodes total and Atlantis ran for 4 seasons but I don’t know the episode count and if you haven’t seen it look up the order as watching it out of order would be confusingΒ perfect loops stargate GIF

• 7 months later...

Hi!

Β 

Β 

My favorite movies range in genre. I am a huge fan of The Twilight Saga, The Scream movies, The Hunger Games movies, and The Harry Potter movies (My favorite of the Harry Potter movies are the Order of the Phoenix and the Deathly Hallows Part 1)

I like an actress in each of these movie series too lol (Kristen Stewart, Neve Campbell, Jennifer Lawrence, and Emma Watson).

I like the romance of The Twilight Saga, the parody like theme of The Scream movies, the uniqueness and very realness of The Hunger Games movies, and the fantasy wonderland of The Harry Potter movies.

Β 

Β 

-Kamy

Β 

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/2/2021 at 3:41 AM, ArtemisArt said:

Oh and Harper I know it’s not only movies but do you like Stargate amazing Sci-fi shows and movies I haven’t seen the original movie or watchΒ Stargate: Origins or Stargate Universe but I am a huge Stargate SG1 fan ( including the movies Stargate Contimuum and Stargate the Ark of Truth ) and a huge Stargate Atlantis fan. SG1 ran for 10 seasons about 200 episodes total and Atlantis ran for 4 seasons but I don’t know the episode count and if you haven’t seen it look up the order as watching it out of order would be confusingΒ perfect loops stargate GIF

Hack yea man thats one of the best tv series ever created and i also heard there are some rumors about new stargate series maybe.

But if i have to choose the best tv show i would most probably choose a Martian or interstellar also show called for all mankind has a grate thought behind it and also grate action unfortunately thats it couse from 30 relationships between the people in there only one made real sense so far but i hope they will fix it in the next season. Also mando is a great show but i think most of you have already seen it.Β 

And if you want a comedy show then maybe watch a space force or the interview is really good. Tho it has lots of dark and vulgar humour so i guess its not for everybodyΒ 

Β 

Hi! I love mysteries but I watch mostly comedy mystery shows, but barely anyone knows them. TV show-wise, there's Psych and Monk, (which are both awesome!), and movie-wise there is "Clue the movie",Β  Murder by Death, and even though its not technically a mystery, The In-Laws. Very funny. All of these are pretty old though, especially for someone my age to be watching them! I would highly recommend these though if you like comedy and\or murder mysteries.Β  :)

Edited by Joli

The lion king. I guess there’s just something about itΒ 

• 1 month later...