Hi what should I do

Sheshaira    

Hi I’m 23 and thinking I’m bisexual

I’m a female and I know that I  like guys but I have always Noticed some girls as well but didn’t think to hard about it till now and well I’m not sure how I should see if I am BI or just lonely because guys are jerks sorry guys out there how are not I’m not talking about you lol 

Anyway what do I do or not do I’m a little scared about being BI but I don’t want to just ignore it so help please..!!

Hey @Sheshaira

Welcome to our community. I'm one of the digital mentors here and I give advice to our members who reach out to us. It's totally normal to feel scared - you're questioning your identity right now which means that you might not feel as safe and secure as you normally do, but just know that it will get better with time. 

I think it's important that we fully understand our sexual identity in order to help us live a more fulfilling life. What do you think? Could you go without exploring this part of yourself? 

• Yaaas 1

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

On 6/13/2021 at 11:44 AM, Sheshaira said:

hey @Sheshaira, I am 18 and believe it or not, i feel exactly like you. i was very lonely and heartbroken when i started checking out girls. 2 years back when this happened, i came to the conclusion that i am straight because i have never had romantic feelings for a woman. but recently i have wanted to kiss a woman. in my experience, i think you should take some sexuality tests. of course dont believe the results, but the questions do make you think and explore a little more. i havent come to a conclusion yet, but i hope this helps you. :)

8 hours ago, Sheshaira said:

I’m ready to explore this more because I believe all feelings are important especially feelings of the heart and body 

Hey,

Well, I think you have your answer there. You're right, all feelings are important, and we all have a desire to understand ourselves fully. It's perfectly healthy and normal. What do you think you might do next then?

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e