HELPPP ME!

Lima xx ย  ย 

I think about girls and guys. And I am not too sure if I am bi. I want to tell my current boyfriend ย but I am so scared. I love him very much and he means a lot to me. How do I go about it? I am so mixed up right now. Please pop up and help me

Me too,but if you're not sure that you are bi take some time and think about it,when you're completely sure or ready tell him.And if not him first tell someone you are very close and you trust. Take some time and explore yourself whatever you find out about yourself make sure it makes you happy. Wish you the bestย 

• Thanks 2

You're welcome. Talking about my experience in my country no one has come out so it was really scary for us ( me and my girlfriend ) even now nobody knows that we are dating.moreover I didn't have anyone to talk to them we met each other we became friends we talked about love then boom we fell in love with others for 2 yrs so the best is yet to come be happy

I live in Somalia (Africa) we live together and weย  tell people that we are bfs. Homosexuality and bisexuality is so dead wrong they say but we don't about them we let them think of us what they want but the moment when we are with each other it is so magical and it is so worth itย 

Ohhhh wow yes in Africa it is not really acceptable at all. I am from Congo and it is the same over there too but I live in London. I am so glad you are living in your truth and I pray that everyone that is close to you will accept your beautiful relationship.

5 hours ago, Lima xx said:

I think about girls and guys. And I am not too sure if I am bi. I want to tell my current boyfriend ย but I am so scared. I love him very much and he means a lot to me. How do I go about it? I am so mixed up right now. Please pop up and help me

Hey Lima,

Welcome to our community. I'm one of the digital mentors here and I give advice to our members who reach out to us. Thank you for telling me about your uncertainty around your sexual orientation. I'm glad to hear that you love your boyfriend very much and that he means a lot to you. As Nimoa said, it might be a good idea to wait until you're sure of your sexuality and then go from there. However, I wonder if it could also help for you to tell him that you're uncertain at the moment too? What do you think?ย 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e