intro ^^

scarychip Β  Β 

Hey, im new here. So here's some stuff about me

My names India and I'm 12 (please don't be rude lol) pretty sure I'm omni. Likes are tv, yt, movies, food, games, drawing n stuff. Dislikes are rude people, argument starters, and yeah. Some of my favorite games are sally face, life is strange, Emily is here, and little miss fortune. My comfort movie is probably coraline, and comfort tv show is KC undercover, (love zendaya and the show still holds up, yk?) And wandavision. Anyways that's about it. Have a nice night :)

• Like 1

• Ditch the Label Staff

Hi @scarychip!

Welcome to the community India, great to have you here! Life is Strange is such an awesome game! Who's your favourite YouTuber?

- HarperΒ πŸ˜ƒ

Staff-Account.png

11 hours ago, scarychip said:

Hey, im new here. So here's some stuff about me

My names India and I'm 12 (please don't be rude lol) pretty sure I'm omni. Likes are tv, yt, movies, food, games, drawing n stuff. Dislikes are rude people, argument starters, and yeah. Some of my favorite games are sally face, life is strange, Emily is here, and little miss fortune. My comfort movie is probably coraline, and comfort tv show is KC undercover, (love zendaya and the show still holds up, yk?) And wandavision. Anyways that's about it. Have a nice night :)

Hey,

Welcome to our community. I'm one of the digital mentors here and I give advice to those who reach out to us. How are things going for you at the moment?Β 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

13 hours ago, scarychip said:

Im doing good!

Hey,

That's great. Just so you know, we can give support for many different things, including bullying, friendships, relationship, mental health, self-esteem/confidence, coming out, gender and sexual identity, and so much more.Β 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome to our community of awesome peeps where no one knows eachother!

I am over using this saying but i like it so no one can stop me!

Also have you played/do you like minecraft?