Roblox

Ines    

Do you play roblox and if so which games  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do you play roblox and if so which game?

• I used but i have been banned/parents didnt let/became bored
    • I dont play Roblox
    • I play Royal High
    • I play Bloxburg
    • I play Brookhaven
    • I play Adopt Me
    • I play Tower of Hell
    • I play Piggy
    • I play Murder Mystery 2
    • I play Shinobi Life 2 (got no idea what it is, i just went to a site which said the most popular ROBLOX games)
    • I play MeepCity
    • I play Ragdoll Engine
    • I play a simulator/s
    • I play a tycoon/s
    • I play obbys

Also somone please explain what Shinobi Life two is. Its the only one on the list ive never heard of as i was running out of ideas, its said it was the most popular after adopt me. And if your favourite game isnt on here tell me what it is!

50 minutes ago, Zayn said:

Is that the one similar to Minecraft?

Not really similar. Roblox is a game with a lot of games inside it, for example like i put on the poll, there are games such as obbys "obstacle courses" tycoons "where you make something like a mall or a shop" or rp games where you pretend to be something (such as a family or a criminal).  Minecraft, although full of detail, doesn't have such variety

Omg I love roblox i always play it with my friends! but when I'm playing alone I play the simulation games like theme park tycoon and the tower defence games x

Votedd

• Like 2

On 6/8/2021 at 6:41 PM, Ines said:

Also somone please explain what Shinobi Life two is. Its the only one on the list ive never heard of as i was running out of ideas, its said it was the most popular after adopt me. And if your favourite game isnt on here tell me what it is!

I think shinobi got deleted from roblox? I never played it but I heard somewhere its gone 

On 6/10/2021 at 2:32 PM, cloudzs said:

I think shinobi got deleted from roblox? I never played it but I heard somewhere its gone 

Oh ok. Thanks for letting me know. Do you know what it was before it got deleted?

On 6/15/2021 at 4:25 PM, Ines said:

Oh ok. Thanks for letting me know. Do you know what it was before it got deleted?

i think you were like ninjas or something? isn't it based on a tv show?