hey

buechlcr Β  Β 

hello, my name is grace. pretty much here because i'm questioning my sexuality and it's just very confusing.

• Yaaas 1

40 minutes ago, buechlcr said:

hello, my name is grace. pretty much here because i'm questioning my sexuality and it's just very confusing.

hey grace so how do you feel ?

like r u attracted to females or males?

or you just don't understand your attraction?

i do understand that i am emotionally attracted to females (and kind of physically attracted) and i also do know i'm physically atracted to males (specifically pretty men, which is where i started becoming curious if i was bi)

1 minute ago, buechlcr said:

i do understand that i am emotionally attracted to females (and kind of physically attracted) and i also do know i'm physically atracted to males (specifically pretty men, which is where i started becoming curious if i was bi)

honey its a free world just to experiment it out with open minded people you will get your satisfaction somehow.

Β 

thank you, really, for this help. it's nice to people about it

11 hours ago, buechlcr said:

Hey, welcome :)

I'm one of the digitalΒ mentors here andΒ I give advice andΒ support to people who reach out to us.Β I get that this is confusing for you now, but trust me, it will get better; it just takes time whichΒ can be annoying. I saw that you're attracted to pretty boys which made you question your sexuality. CanΒ I ask what you mean by this? IsΒ it because the boys are pretty, they're almost feminine andΒ that's what made you question it?Β 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

thanks for responding! when i say "pretty men", i've realized the men i've been more attracted to are more feminine in their attitude and looks, which has been one of the larger reasons for my questioning.Β 

Ahh, okay. There are plenty of females out thereΒ who are attracted to more feminine looking males, and they are still straight -Β it's just a preference :)

However,Β I do get what you're saying and why it's confusing you. Do you think it could be good for you to explore with females?Β It will help you to answer your questions.Β 

ya, that's one on my points of confusion.

i am moving into a higher education platform later in the year, so i'm hoping (and planning) to start experimenting during these times because it'll be easier to.

thanks again for the help ❀️

Ahh, yeah, it will deffo be easier then. I hope it goes well :)

Keep in touch with us and let us know how it goes. We are always here for you.Β