Help

FinisFruity2    

Hey Crystal,

Welcome - great to have you here :). I'm one of the digital mentors here and I give advice to those who reach out to us.

Would you like help with coming out, or is there something else? 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

Hey Crystal,

Ah, okay. Well, I always ask first, do you feel ready to come out? Just remember that if you don’t, then it’s totally okay to wait. A lot of young people feel pressured to come out, but you really can go at your own pace with this. If it doesn’t feel right for you to come out now, then let that guide your decision. Let me know what you think and I can then give you more support :)

• Like 1

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

• 4 weeks later...

Hey That_Bangtan_Bi_Girl
To your question “Do you know if they homophobic” umm I think my mom. I don’t think my dad is.. I think he just wants me to be happy.

Try testing the waters, like bring up an lgbt issue and see their response and figure it out from there! Also, try checking out Trevorspace. It’s a site exclusively for our community and it might have some nice advice.

• Like 1