Im a 9 year old tryin to find a way to ome out to my parents as bisexual can yall help me?

Khloe    

Hey @Khloe

Welcome :). I'm one of the digital mentors and I give advice and support to the people here. 

With coming out, can I just check, do you feel ready? There really is no rush and if you'd rather wait, then that's totally okay. Let me know what you think so I can give you more advice. Speak soon! 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

Hello! I am bi too. First, make sure you are ready. There is no pressure to come out too fast. Keep in mind that there is no rush, and you choose when to come out. If you are ready, there are many different ways to come out. Maybe make a card for your parents or bake a cake with something written on it. Or you could always just talk. Invite them to talk and explain what bisexuality means and that you identify this way. There is absolutely nothing wrong with being this way, and you should be proud! I hope everything goes well, and remember that you are great no matter what! 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Nicolebunny said:

Hello! I am bi too. First, make sure you are ready. There is no pressure to come out too fast. Keep in mind that there is no rush, and you choose when to come out. If you are ready, there are many different ways to come out. Maybe make a card for your parents or bake a cake with something written on it. Or you could always just talk. Invite them to talk and explain what bisexuality means and that you identify this way. There is absolutely nothing wrong with being this way, and you should be proud! I hope everything goes well, and remember that you are great no matter what! 

amazing advice! 

Bunny Wow GIF by clara.creates

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e