Hi! I’m new and I’m confused.

Luna09    

Hey @Luna09,

Welcome to our community and thanks for asking us for support ☺️

Can I ask, how long have you been feeling this way for and what has happened to make you think that you're bi? By asking ourselves what makes us think we are gay, straight, or bi, it gives us a chance to really touch base with our inner self and reflect on where we are atm; it can be a  very powerful thing to do.

Also, on a scale of 1-10, with 1 being definitely not bi and 10 being definitely bi, which number would you give yourself? 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

13 minutes ago, Monsoon said:

Hey @Luna09,

Welcome to our community and thanks for asking us for support ☺️

Can I ask, how long have you been feeling this way for and what has happened to make you think that you're bi? By asking ourselves what makes us think we are gay, straight, or bi, it gives us a chance to really touch base with our inner self and reflect on where we are atm; it can be a  very powerful thing to do.

Also, on a scale of 1-10, with 1 being definitely not bi and 10 being definitely bi, which number would you give yourself? 

I’ve felt like this for a few months now. I feel like I’m bi because I am attracted to both males and females. I think on a scale of 1-10, I would probably say 7ish. Thank you so much for replying!

Hey @Luna09

Ahh, okay. It sounds like you're actually pretty sure then. Do you reckon you might need more time to figure things out? It can take a while to be fully certain, and it's totally normal to take your time with things and not rush :) 

I feel like I sway back and forth. Sometimes I feel like I would be able to have a relationship with a girl, and that it would work for me. But mostly, I feel like I’m straight. It just depends on my mood and I’m so confused. I feel like it is more likely that I would be in a relationship with a boy than a girl. But if I doing the right girl, I would be able to be in a relationship with them. It’s confusing. 

10 hours ago, Monsoon said:

Hey @Luna09

Ahh, okay. It sounds like you're actually pretty sure then. Do you reckon you might need more time to figure things out? It can take a while to be fully certain, and it's totally normal to take your time with things and not rush :) 

8 hours ago, Luna09 said:

I feel like I sway back and forth. Sometimes I feel like I would be able to have a relationship with a girl, and that it would work for me. But mostly, I feel like I’m straight. It just depends on my mood and I’m so confused. I feel like it is more likely that I would be in a relationship with a boy than a girl. But if I doing the right girl, I would be able to be in a relationship with them. It’s confusing. 

hey luna, I'm also near your age (older) and I feel the same. A good way for me to confirm is to think about whether I'd like to be in a relationship with a girl, if I'd do the same things with girls as I do with boys. When I think about that, it gets to me and I would, if not for my religion (bc my religion us against it, but let's not get into that). Another is to think if you would kiss a girl and feel all giddy, like you would with boys. I hope this helps you! ^^

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Luna09 said:

heyyy @Luna09

yeah, it is pretty confusing, but from what you've said to me, it does sound like you're bi.  as time goes on, you'll get a better understanding of your sexuality, but you just have to be patient with it and trust the process. it will come :). do you think there's anything you could do to find out more? 

1 hour ago, dewberry and stars said:

hey luna, I'm also near your age (older) and I feel the same. A good way for me to confirm is to think about whether I'd like to be in a relationship with a girl, if I'd do the same things with girls as I do with boys. When I think about that, it gets to me and I would, if not for my religion (bc my religion us against it, but let's not get into that). Another is to think if you would kiss a girl and feel all giddy, like you would with boys. I hope this helps you! ^^

love this advice! 

• Like 1