Hi! I'm new!

Itzdatyty ย  ย 

My name's Tyannย and I am 13 years old. I'm very troubled, so if you would like to talk to me, that would be FANTASTIC!ย  Also, I'm African American, but that should NOT change anything. BLM!

๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ™ƒ

ย 

• Like 1

• Ditch the Label Staff

Hey there, welcome to our community! How is your week going so far?ย ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Staff-Account.png

• Ditch the Label Staff
5 minutes ago, Itzdatyty said:

It could be better,ย  Im doing exams this week, and after i'm done school's out. However, I'm moving schools and i'm really going to miss my friends.ย ๐Ÿ™

Wow, that sounds like a lot of stress and imminent change. Are you moving far away from your friends or will you still be able to see them and keep in touch? How are you feeling about your exams?

Staff-Account.png

It could be better,ย  Im doing exams this week, and after i'm done school's out. However, I'm moving schools and i'm really going to miss my friends.ย ๐Ÿ™

Ok i have no idea how this texting thing works lol..

I'm almost done. I just got done with health right now and now im going to math. I'm still living in the same place, and I gave everyone in my class my number. I'm not sure how many people will actually call me though, because iv'e been told i'm really annoying.ย ๐Ÿ˜ฅ

• Ditch the Label Staff
7 minutes ago, Itzdatyty said:

Ok i have no idea how this texting thing works lol..

I'm almost done. I just got done with health right now and now im going to math. I'm still living in the same place, and I gave everyone in my class my number. I'm not sure how many people will actually call me though, because iv'e been told i'm really annoying.ย ๐Ÿ˜ฅ

Well kudos on getting through most of your exams so far, I know how stressful it can be! Do you feel like your stress levels are high atm or are you doing okay? It's great that you're not moving and can still see the people you want to see. I always say that it's quality over quantity when it comes to friends! Always surround yourself with people who lift you and make you feel good about yourself. People you can rely on and trust. Who told you that you were annoying? A friend or somebody in your class?

Staff-Account.png

1: I'm actually chilling rn! I'm not worried at all.

2: That's a very wise saying, thanks!

3: It, was peopleย in my class, But we have a very small class, and I consider us a family. So i'd say we're all friends, to an extent..

4: If you want, we can take this into a private chat!

Oh yea, and also, The reason why i found this place was because I was looking up "True Friend Test" to see who really is my friend. This was the first website that came up, and so now i joined!ย ๐Ÿคฃ

Edited by Itzdatyty

• Ditch the Label Staff
52 minutes ago, Itzdatyty said:

1: I'm actually chilling rn! I'm not worried at all.

2: That's a very wise saying, thanks!

3: It, was peopleย in my class, But we have a very small class, and I consider us a family. So i'd say we're all friends, to an extent..

4: If you want, we can take this into a private chat!

Oh yea, and also, The reason why i found this place was because I was looking up "True Friend Test" to see who really is my friend. This was the first website that came up, and so now i joined!ย ๐Ÿคฃ

That's the best way to be. The only thing you have control over is the process - so it's always best to put your energy into some good self care and revision. I can imagine being in a small class can bring challenges - especially when you spend so much time together! Inevitable to sometimes get annoyed by each other and impossible to be friends with everybody but I'm glad that you have friends you can count on, that's super important. Did you like the article you read about true friends? Was it the signs of a toxic friendship piece? I find that so helpful!

Staff-Account.png

Heyyyy, oh my god I hate exams too especially mathsย ๐Ÿคฎ

14 hours ago, jake said:

Heyyyy, oh my god I hate exams too especially mathsย ๐Ÿคฎ

maths exams are soooo boring! zzzz

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e