Guide: Creating a Bitmoji Avatar

Harper    

• Ditch the Label Staff

Howdy Community!

We're super excited to be launching user avatars which will now appear on your profile and to the left of all of your posts and activity on Community. By default, we'll generate an avatar for you and use the first letter of your username against a colour backdrop, but you can customise it if you want to.

We do ask that you don't upload any photos of yourself or anything that could be used to identify you, this is to ensure that you are kept safe and that your posts remain private. Instead, we welcome you to use any other photo that you feel expresses you.

bitmoji.png

Generating and using a Bitmoji Avatar

We recommend creating an avatar for yourself using a platform like Bitmoji. If you don't already have a Bitmoji, you can download the app for free on the app store of your smartphone. Once you've downloaded the app and created an account, you'll be able to customise your Bitmoji and then select an image to save to your camera roll. Once this is done, simply head to Community and upload your new avatar. To do this, click the drop down next to your username in the navigation bar > Profile > hover over your profile image and select the icon > Upload your avatar.

Note: Bitmoji is a third party platform and in no way endorsed by Ditch the Label. We cannot be held liable for any unintended consequences if you choose to download and use the app. Other free alternatives are available.

• Yaaas 1
  • Thanks 1

Staff-Account.png

• 1 month later...
On 7/4/2021 at 10:11 PM, Stormy_Skies said:

Also maybe if you're on a computer, I suggest picrew.

Yes! Picrew is a good idea. That’s what I’m using too :)) It can be used on any device though (I think)

If anyone needs any good picrew maker suggestions I can put some below. The one I’m using is https://picrew.me/image_maker/626197

• Like 1