Hi. I need help.

inky    

I am apart of a family who is homophobic/transphobic.  I have been hiding I am genderfluid and bi. I just want to know if there are any tips for coming out or if I should come out at all.

Hey @inky

Thanks for telling me more about what's going on for you. I think that to make it easier for you, maybe we could talk about everything on this post here if that's okay?

I've already started to give you some advice on coming out and trying to get your family to accept you on that post. Also, with coming out, I think it's important to do it when you feel ready; if you don't feel ready, then it's totally okay to wait. Building on this, if coming out could put you in danger, like getting kicked out or being harmed, then it's best to wait until you're old enough to move out or until you at least have somewhere else to stay while things settle down. Let me know what you think on the other post if you can :)

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e