Noticed something iffy? Report bugs here!

Harper ย  ย 

• Ditch the Label Staff

Howdy!

We've been working hard behind the scenes to bring you the best possible experience on our support forums. With this has come anย entire system update. As part of the update, we have completely overhauled the software powering our community. Whilst we have worked hard to identify and fix any errors before launching, we don't doubt that there are still bugs hiding somewhere. So if you find something that doesn't look quite right, please report it to us on this thread. Please include the following information:

Bug Report

Where did you find the bug?

What browser are you using?

What was the issue?

Staff-Account.png

Icons where I type on my iPhone donโ€™t display, just shows as boxes. Also it keeps redirecting me to forum.ditch the label.org sometimes when I post.ย 

Icons where I type on my iPhone donโ€™t display, just shows as boxes. Also it keeps redirecting me to forum.ditch the label.org sometimes when I post.ย 
ย 

redirected me here when I posted this:

ย 

https://forum.ditchthelabel.org/index.php?app=core&module=system&controller=notifications&do=button&csrfKey=b886ccd9681f90faac0a5826340df6e0&follow_app=forums&follow_area=topic&follow_id=1935

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/18/2021 at 5:01 AM, Harper said:

ย 

Howdy!

We've been working hard behind the scenes to bring you the best possible experience on our support forums. With this has come anย entire system update. As part of the update, we have completely overhauled the software powering our community. Whilst we have worked hard to identify and fix any errors before launching, we don't doubt that there are still bugs hiding somewhere. So if you find something that doesn't look quite right, please report it to us on this thread. Please include the following information:

Bug Report

Where did you find the bug?

What browser are you using?

What was the issue?

how can I delete a post I made

• Ditch the Label Staff
9 hours ago, jay7 said:

how can I delete a post I made

Hi there! We deleted it for you :)ย 

Staff-Account.png

• Ditch the Label Staff
On 5/18/2021 at 6:54 PM, bingabong said:

ย 

redirected me here when I posted this:

https://forum.ditchthelabel.org/index.php?app=core&module=system&controller=notifications&do=button&csrfKey=b886ccd9681f90faac0a5826340df6e0&follow_app=forums&follow_area=topic&follow_id=1935

Fixed. Thanks for logging.ย 

Staff-Account.png