Wattpad

Sophie_365    

Hello Sophie,

SO happy for you that you finished your first story! What an achievement. The Ditch the Label team will give it a read and get back to you about our thoughts!

Congrats!

Remi

This Digital Mentor Account is no longer active.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey @Sophie_365!

I loved the first chapter. Also left a comment. Keep writing. I really want to see where this goes. BUT there is one thing (only one thing) that I wanted to mention. I also write in Wattpad and for me what helps is Grammarly (not the premium version of course). My native language is not English so it helps me with grammar. Maybe try it out? Otherwise, I loved your story!

Hey Sophie,

I've just had a read of your story. I like it. I think the pace is really good - well done! I do agree with Mammu too in that I want to see where it goes. I also think that Grammarly would help :)

-Monsoon

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

Thank you Momma and Monsoon for checking it out,

That is a great tip. I'm Dutch, so I don't speak and write English that well haha. But I'll give Grammerly a try, thank you.