Meditation-Does anyone do it??? 🙏🏽

peach311

Hey guys,

Does anyone meditate? 💫

What do you all think about it? Seems to be everywhere right now and having dipped my toe in a bit to help me manage my stress i'm still on the fence. 😳

Let me know what you all think... 📲💻

-peach311

This Digital Mentor Account is no longer active.

I keep hearing about it and considering that I'm in a period of life where I'm trying to change a lot of things and become a better person for a better life, I literally started to try it out for the first time yesterday! 5 minutes of relaxation with myself and some meditation music. It worked really well and I can't wait to do it today in some hours too, maybe even improve it!

Hey Tears,

Wow, that's so cool. ?? Keep going and report back, love hearing how you are finding it.

I find the whole consistency thing hard. I enjoy doing it but getting a part of my routine and keeping it there seems to be a whole other battle. ?

Thanks for sharing and happy meditating. ??

-Peach311

This Digital Mentor Account is no longer active.

I've started to give it a try! Not too sure how it is working so far. The actual meditation itself I find quite tough, it's not easy to focus. But, it has definitely helped me to be more mindful in other situations. I have found that if I find myself getting stressed by my thoughts, I feel as though it is becoming easier to rein them in. I'll keep at it and let you know my progress!!

• 1 month later...

There really is no right or wrong way to meditate and everyone does it differently.

I do it to and from work, while on the bus. I close my eyes and really reconnect with my breathing, focusing on deep, cleansing breaths. I become mindful of my body and where I'm holding tension, releasing it where I can. And I shake off all the things that bothered me during the day so I can enjoy my evening.