What is your favourite book/series?

curley Β  Β 

• 3 months later...

Hey!

What types of books do you like? If you like crime novels I'd recommend Agatha Christie's "Ten little Biggers". It's a good crime book, and the second one I'd recommend is an author: Emma Cavanaugh. You can look her books and her up online and I think, that if you are into that type of books that you'll enjoy them!

Ò€‹Ò€‹Ò€‹Ò€‹Ò€‹

Hey!

What types of books do you like? If you like crime novels I'd recommend Agatha Christie's "Ten little Biggers". It's a good crime book, and the second one I'd recommend is an author: Emma Cavanaugh. You can look her books and her up online and I think, that if you are into that type of books that you'll enjoy them!

Ò€‹Ò€‹Ò€‹Ò€‹Ò€‹

It takes me quite a while to read books, I like mystery and fantasy I guess :) I will look into Emma Cavanaugh!

What has been your favourite book if not some of the ones you suggested? :)

• 4 months later...
  • 9 months later...

I like junji itos books. I also like lord of the rings, I personally think its better than harry potter. Narnia is also a good book. If you are into WW2 you should read Anne franks diary.

• 2 weeks later...

There is a graphic novel called Heartstopper which is absolutely incredible I've read it 2 times in 7 days I'm a bit too addicted...

If you like dragons try Wings of Fire by Tui T. Sutherland, unlike most books about dragons these books are actually told from the perspective of dragons there are currently 14 main, books two special editions, four graphic novels, and I think four audio book originals called the wingletsΒ 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 6/29/2021 at 10:56 AM, Dywwik said:

I'm currently readingΒ 

CAMP - putting the "out" in the great outdoors

By L.C. Rosen

I would like to add to this book, a graphic novel called Heartstopper! It is available for free on webtoon but I think the paper version has a certain charm to it that webtoon doesn't have!Β 

• 5 months later...

My favorite book series are the Hunger Games Trilogy and the Mortal Instruments series. Both are very different but I absolutely love reading them! I highly recommend both. :)

• 1 month later...
On 6/17/2021 at 12:23 PM, MoonieOwl said:

There is a graphic novel called Heartstopper which is absolutely incredible I've read it 2 times in 7 days I'm a bit too addicted...

I just ordered it and I am very excited ☺️

2 hours ago, Amie5 said:

I just ordered it and I am very excited ☺️

You will be happy! :3 it's a great read! I read it fully 4 times in less than a year!Β 

Just FYI, there is a TW in book four and, I know it's tempting to brush it off but it screwed me for a few weeks after reading it. I won't say what but do be careful! :P

20 hours ago, Dywwik said:

You will be happy! :3 it's a great read! I read it fully 4 times in less than a year!Β 

Just FYI, there is a TW in book four and, I know it's tempting to brush it off but it screwed me for a few weeks after reading it. I won't say what but do be careful! :P

Okay thank you for the adviceπŸ™ƒ