I'm very nervous about something...

djpmcg    

K so this isn't probably the most important thing ever but here it goes... So I go to 2 different schools during the day. It's for a compact program if you've ever heard of those. My class that I go to a different school for is computer programming, robotics, and animation. So there's this kid who sit next to me during the class named Connor and I kind of have a crush on him. He's pretty funny and cute and we dress very similar. One kid said we would be a cute couple and I really agree. The thing is I'm extremely nervous about telling him that I'm into him cause I dont wanna end up finding out that he could be straight and I also don't want him thinking it's weird that I have a crush on him. What should I do?

Hey hey there @djpmcg

If it's important to you, it's important dude!

Awesome that you get to study animation and robotics, so jealous!

hmmm how well do you know Connor? Do you chat with him? You could tell from his body language towards you sometimes whether or not the feelings are reciprocated. Could you bring up a male celeb and ask if he finds them attractive? It is tricky because you don't want things to be awkward in case he doesn't feel the same way. I would say try and get to know him a bit more first and it might come out a bit more naturally and by that time you should have an incling whether or not he's into you too.

But thats just my view, you do you, and let us know how it goes.

Remi

• Like 1

This Digital Mentor Account is no longer active.

Hey hey there @djpmcg

If it's important to you, it's important dude!

Awesome that you get to study animation and robotics, so jealous!

hmmm how well do you know Connor? Do you chat with him? You could tell from his body language towards you sometimes whether or not the feelings are reciprocated. Could you bring up a male celeb and ask if he finds them attractive? It is tricky because you don't want things to be awkward in case he doesn't feel the same way. I would say try and get to know him a bit more first and it might come out a bit more naturally and by that time you should have an incling whether or not he's into you too.

But thats just my view, you do you, and let us know how it goes.

Remi

Hi! I'm only at that school for 2 hours. We usually talk to each other while we do our work. The table we sit at is kind of like a meme you could say and we all joke around together. He seems to like talking to me sometimes but I don't know if he likes me the way I like him if that makes any sense. It's a pretty fun class too. Lots of cool people in it that I've made friends with. We are currently working on html and Alice animations (block coding that you make animations and games in) if you've ever heard of that software. I'm pretty sure soon we will be learning c# with game development in Unity3D.

Edited by djpmcg

Yeah i've had a play on Unity3D before, it's so cool. Ahh I see and is there any opportunity to hang out before or after class. Sounds like a fun situation to be in. I would say invite him to hang out after school? Do you have any common interests?

Yeah i've had a play on Unity3D before, it's so cool. Ahh I see and is there any opportunity to hang out before or after class. Sounds like a fun situation to be in. I would say invite him to hang out after school? Do you have any common interests?

Well of course we both like technology because we are in the tech class. We are also both in band. That's like the only 2 things we've ever talked about. I've also kind of messed around with unity3D but not too much. I'm not that good with it lol. I've also messed around a little in unreal engine. I'm planning on making a social media platform/virtual world game in unity3D once I have enough knowledge in it.

Edited by djpmcg

Ahh that's perfffeeeecctttt. Why don't you invite him over to play music together?? You could totally jam over some riffs, it would be so romantic haha.

Woahhhh that's so cool whats the game about?

Ahh that's perfffeeeecctttt. Why don't you invite him over to play music together?? You could totally jam over some riffs, it would be so romantic haha.

Woahhhh that's so cool whats the game about?

I mainly play cymbals during marching band and he plays trumpet.

The game will be like a social media platform like Twitter and Instagram and YouTube all in one in a way but also like a virtual world game like habbo hotel if you've heard of that before. It would also have some aspects like discord with servers you could make. Yea I know it's not that original but it sounds fun to me.

Yeah we used to give in game support in Habbo, are you on Habbo? Sounds ambitious and fun!

Yea I play habbo sometimes. I don't do it much now because of homework and I'm extremely busy lately but I log on every other few days.

Ok so I told him today. It didn't go too well. It was extremely awkward afterward and all he had to say is he didn't know what to say. He then seemed to try to ignore the situation. I really regret telling him...

Oh no, sorry it didn't go well... There's no point regretting something that has already . happened as you literally cannot change it now. Just try to act normal around him and pretend like nothing has happened, if hes mature he should do that too.

• Like 1