friends making fun

tanmaysinghal380    

Hello @tanmaysinghal380

Sorry to hear this. What kind of things do they say? Have you let them know that you are finding it upsetting?

You can leave a group of people if you don't think that they are good for you, it is called putting yourself first, why do you think that you cannot leave? Is it something that a mentor can help you with.

Whatever you decide to do, we are here for you.

Remi

This Digital Mentor Account is no longer active.

It's difficult to leave them as we are in the same class as also in the same hostel and I kinda feel lonely without them.

They make fun like teasing type(hope you are getting what I'm trying to say).

Also, I lack confidence so I am unable to leave them as then I'll be alone.

Hello Tanmay,

I see you are stuck in a predicament. Is there anyone in the group that you are a bit closer to that doesn't act in this way. You don't have to be friends with the whole group, you could just spend time with the ones that you get on better with. If the teasing is bothering you, it might be worth speaking to the main offender one on one (not in a big group) and bringing it up with him in a casual way? Is this something you feel you could do?

I hope things get better for you,

Remi

This Digital Mentor Account is no longer active.

I've told that guy it hurts me but he says that in friendship this is normal. He also uses mom jokes sometimes I do feel offended but can't do anything. I can't fight with him either, he is stronger than me.

Probably the best thing is to leave them but as i told you leaving them would be very difficult for me.

• 3 weeks later...